𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚡𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

It has been only two days before it was all over the prophet, I was now walking up the steps of Beauxbatons Academy, in my blue dress and tilted hat, like the other girls descended into our year groups. And sat down infront of Madame Maxime in our white marble hall

'Ah, beinvenue Beauxbatons! You are attending another year at our school! But for our 4th-7th years will be different. Hogwarts,has sent a letter that a certain tournament will take place and they are hosting. So ladies, put on your best hats and make them know what Beauxbatons stand for!' Madame Maxime finishes as everyone claps rather posh. We are going to stay at Hogwarts! We all went to our dorms to get the last of our things. Girls squealed, it was a mixed school so there will be boys.

We all then went to the front of the castle to see a grand carriage with Pegasuses infront of it, it looked rather tiny but when I stepped in, it had an extendable charm so it was humongous. I gasped before Madame Maxime got in last, she was a giant compared to us. She talked about meeting someone called 'Hagrid' who she had a huge crush on. I've never met Hagrid but he sounds like a total freak. Soon I heard them whip the asses of the Pegasuses and we all went flying back at the force of going up, we all looked out the window to pass beautiful landmarks.

'C'est beau' I gasped looking out

We glided of what seemed like hours until we plummeted to the floor, I fixed my hat, I saw all the Hogwarts people crowded to look at our carriage curiously before they were all ushered in.

We got out and fixed ourselves, I had many friends, you could say I was queen bee. Accept Fleur Delacour, she was the only living Veela at the moment which made her the number one person to fall inlove with. I watched as all the girls squealed,
I felt at home. I kind of personalised my hat to make a green feather stick out from it like a muggle boy called Peter Pan. I known him from all the mudbloods at Beauxbatons. We all got escorted to grand doors before us by a rather homeless looking man and his cat. I wanted to be at the back mostly because I was no use at dancing, only fighting. I saw the ragged man come in and out through the doors. I then saw some of the Durmstrangs approach and look at me before I winked at them flirtatiously, some of them blushed. I was beautiful, you wouldn't think anything was dark about me. I was known to be the Beauxbatons flirt, I knew how to get what I want, when I want. That's the good part of manipulation that I learnt from father. I heard shouting from the other side of the grand doors.

Until we all heard

'Please join us in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madame Maxime!' a voice shouted as the grand doors opened, I didn't want to dance so I stood next to Madame Maxime who knew exactly what I was thinking. I saw all the girls trot in doing their routine and setting birds out of their cloaks, i scowled as they sounded harmonious, pulling their hands out to the boys, pathetic. They went into rows before we walked in softly after. I walked in with an intimidating face on, Madame Maxime on my right. I didn't look at anyone just the footpath infront of me.

'Blimey, that is one big woman' A boy called out and I spun around looking st him with hate, I frowned

'Say that again,I'll have you dead before you could even say bloody hell' i snarled before Madame Maxime grabbed my shoulders and pushed me so all the Beauxbatons were now in a line. I could see everyone's eyes on me as I showed no emotion. Maybe it was my eyes. I then heard claps come from the whole of the school. I then saw Dumbledore kiss Madame Maxime's hand. He looked at me wide eyes as I looked back, he knows.

We stood to one side as I stared at all the muscular men walk in. Their headmaster was a former deatheater. And I know it because many have told me themselves. They did a rather cool intimidating routine which made every boy tense

I winked at a few boys in the crowd and they all flushed deep red and people nudged them.

'Now,I want to switch things up, all the Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs line up to be sorted, you will only wear a simple pin badge and sit with your allocated colour.' Dumbledore shouted

I got given a black pin like everyone else as the first person was called, it was Bonni Rosseiure. And the hat began to seal once she sat on the stool. Soon it yelled 'Gryfffindor' a cluster as the red table clapped hard.
Soon nearly all the Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs went, only me an three other people were there.
Me, Chlo Harrows, and another Durmstrang. Soon Chlo had been sorted and I gulped, and then the Durmstrang boy went. I cursed under my breath as now everyone's eyes were on me.

'Y/n Peverell-Riddle' Dumbledore shouted, people flashed shocked looks as I rolled my eyes and sat on the stool, I felt the hat come ontop of me and it looking through my brain. Everyone was looking eagerly at me. I did resemble my father a lot but I have some features of my mother.

'Ah, now what do we have here, the heir of two of our houses? I've never seen one like you in a long time, Slytherin or Gryffindor is the question.......Very tuff, I feel your more like your father than your mother, in that case you are a dangerous person to be around!' The hat chuckled

SLYTHERIN

The whole room went silent as I got off the stool and my pin badge turned green. I smiled and took my seat next to a brown haired boy. We all saw food fly onto the feast table. I stared at it, I felt like home in the lively castle

HARRY's POV

I saw a pair of green eyes waltzed in with Madame Maxime. She was beautiful, and no doubt all the boys looked at her,her slightly tanned skin reflects the light, her eyes glistening and hair like feathers.

'Blimey,that is one big woman' Ron muttered

We all saw her spin around fast and come towards Ron, he trembles in fear. She looked so much like someone I've met, but I can't point on what because her eyes were distracting.

'Say that again, and I'll have you dead before you could even say bloody hell' she warned, Ron looked terrified but two hands came around her shoulder and pushed her away into a line of beautiful Beauxbatons.

This year they would be sorted into houses for the year. The first person Bonni Rossieure was a Gryffindor! Many soon went as the different houses cheered. I kept looking at that one green eyes girl, she looked so much like Tom Riddle, it's like he was her.

'Y/n Peverell-Riddle' Dumbledore shouted

I froze, so did everyone else. She was the heir of Gryffindor and Slytherin. But how? Everyone knew the Peverell's were the descendants of Godric Gryffindor and Tom Riddle, he was the heir to Slytherin. It was true, she was the heir of the two houses and worst of all...Voldemort's daughter. I've told everyone who Tom Riddle was and now this. I was too trapped in my thoughts to even process she got into Slytherin, then food went onto our table but I didn't eat. I didn't move, everyone was looking at her. Starstruck.

—————————————————————————
Heyo! Hope you like it soz if shit. But yeah!

-MINKSSS