𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢/𝚗

Draco's pov

Draco's pov

It has been a month and y/n was nowhere to be found. I was getting quite worried. Nobody has stopped talking about her since the incident in the courtyard. A did feel sorry for her, but everyone was concerned where she was. Umbridge was out of the Hospital wing but with a bandage over her broken nose. Y/n must if punched her really hard that magic can't even fix it. She did look funny though.

Nobody know where she went, not even Dumbledore. The prophet says that she is dead but there were no evidence or trace. And of course she is hunted down because Umbridge reported her for being a dangerous person. She might even get sent there

Everyone saw what really happened, but nobody even dared to do that to Umbridge. Not even us Slytherins. And that's her Gryffindork side coming out.

In lessons when her name gets called there was always no answer. People in Divination asked Trelawney because she is somehow psychic to tell the future and tell us where she was. But she had nothing in that stupid crystal ball of hers.

I had rings under my eyes from being sleep deprived, I worry so much about her. Today is the first trip to Hogsmeade and I was not feeling it. I just wanted to lock myself up and try to find her myself. But the thought of her actually being dead sent shivers down my spine. Who knew she maybe could of ran into the forbidden forest. But they've already searched, and there was nothing. Nothing.

'Oh drakie please come to Hogsmeade' Pansy flung into my arm at breakfast

'Cheer up, mate. Riddle will be along. You know what's she's like' Crabbe ate chicken

What a fatso.

'No, she could be dead!' I banged my fork on the table

'Why do you even care, drakie. You have me, not that psycho that punched poor Umbridge' Pansy fake pouted which made me want to throw up on her face

'It will take your mind off her. Just come have a butterbeer, it will do you good' Blaise patted my back

I shoved it off and looked at my plate. There was nothing on there.

I agreed so they had to stop nagging me. They didn't compare to y/n, even if she was a psycho she got me. More than anyone.

There has been more patrols than ever since Black escaped Azkaban two years ago.
I just wish she would then up. I looked to the Gryffindor table to look at Potter and Mudblood. They look like they are planning something.

Harry's pov

The teachers have been going haywire since y/n went missing. It was pretty good watching Umbridge get what she deserved. But it seemed that she had a hard upbringing too, I mean yeah she is a Riddle, but who knew her mother would abandon her?

Anyway I talked to Sirius the other day and he suggested we make a group, a secret group so we can pass our O.W.L's that are coming up in May.
Hermione has been fuming because she wasn't leaning everything, Ron was...well Ron. But everyone thinks I'm a lunatic for believe Voldemort has returned. Riddle even said so herself and nobody believes her.