𝟷𝟿 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜...

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I walked along Platform 9 3/4, I was dead. But nobody can see me here. I saw everything at Hogwarts. I never left. I felt deeply sorry for Draco. But I know he will be just fine. I walked to see Draco with two kids. I circled him and rest my head in his shoulder. Not that he knew, I looked down on the boy who took over Draco's look. I saw Astoria Greengrass, he married her? You have got to be kidding? But I can't judge.

'Capella y/n Malfoy and Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy..' Astoria started

I smiled knowing he kept to what we said nineteen years ago.

'What if I get sorted into Gryffindor?' Capella asks

'Capella y/n Malfoy. You were named after my first ever love, and one of the most famous witches of all time. She was the heir to Gryffindor and Slytherin so it does not matter' Draco crouched to Capella's level

'Really? Where is she?' Capella looked around

'She died in the Battle of Hogwarts very young. But she is the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. She died for me. And that's the power of love, and Gryffindor would love you.'

I smiled at that. He had changed, for the better.

Scorpius remained silent as they both hugged Astoria. They both departed as they went on the train.

I floated over to Harry and Ginny. Who were accompanied by three children

'Dad, what if I am put in Slytherin?' The little boy asked

He looked like his father a bit. But are you serious? I thought everyone forgave the Slytherins. Merlin.

'Albus Severus Potter, you were named after the two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin....and he was the bravest man I've ever known. And y/n, she was a Slytherin too. She was my friend, she was nothing like I've ever seen, she was truly an amazing girl' Harry smiled to Albus.

'Just say that I am' Albus replied

'Then Slytherin house would of gained a wonderful young wizard' Harry reassures

'Really?' Albus perked up

'Really?' Harry smiled

I soon saw the trio reunite. I smiled to myself, everyone was happy. Including me

Draco's pov

I smelt her, her lingering scent like she was beside me. Apart of me thinks that she was actually there. I say goodbye to my lovely children Capella and Scorpius. And with my wife Astoria, but me and her never had as strong of a bond as me and y/n. I waved my children off and saw Potter, Weasley and Granger. Good for them.

Y/n will be with me forever. And I know she will. She'd wanted what's best for me, as much as I wanted her to be mortal.

Every birthday she had I would visit her grave along with Scorpius and Capella, those two are exactly what y/n had said. Capella has the personality and looks of y/n. Where Scorpius is the opposite.

I smile to myself remembering her.

Forever.

Y/N's pov

I smiled as I watched Draco so happy. He can't see me, I walked next to him looking at the train leave.

'Forever' I heard Draco mumble beside me

'What was that?' Astoria said

'Oh Er-nothing' Draco scratches the back of his head

'Forever' I said looking at his beautiful face, and those eyes.

I didn't care anymore if I died or not. I fulfilled all I wanted to. I fought in the good side, I died fighting. Everyone and everything was perfect, everyone was happy. So it was worth it. I did the right thing.

I saw parents clear from platform 9 3/4.

This was the end. I lost my world saving his.

But him and I will always be forever.

——————————————————————————
Not me acc having a breakdown over this

:(

I'm sorry if I made y'all depressed, but I hope you enjoyed! There will be a bonus chapter <333

——MINKSSS