𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I got a bit of praise from some of the Gryffindors because I saved 'the Chosen One'. I don't know why I did it, but I did. I needed to prepare for the final task, and that was to kill and trick Harry Potter.

I knew what was going to happen, but other than that I was becoming more comfortable around Malfoy. But Diggory was dominating my mind.

'Lost in thought, y/n?' Someone said behind me

I turned around, many others were going to their lessons as first years rushed down the hall to their classes.

'No. What makes you think that,Malfoy' I cross my arms

His face fell when I said his last name. He thought I was going to make it that easy? Pfft no. But suddenly a smirk came on his face, he stepped foward and looked into my eyes, I felt a bit nervous. But why? I'm y/n Peverell-Riddle. I don't get nervous.

He stepped back. Still that smirk on his face

'What's the smirk for?' I raised an eyebrow

I then saw him undo his green and silver Slytherin tie, what caught me by surprise is that he then proceeded to lift his arms, his hands either side of the tie making it like a barrier, he put it over my head .I felt the tie around my hips as he yanked the tie he pulled me closer, until our noses touched. I felt hear radiating off his muscular body. Soon nobody was in the corridor , it was just us.

'I know when your lying, y/n' he said

'Oh yeah? What if I said I love you, that's clearly a lie' I smile.

He chuckled lowly, I felt his breath reach my lips. It was like me and Malfoy were the same people, but yet so different.

'I wouldn't be so sure, y/n. I feel you haven't pushed away from me.' He teased

I then tried to yank away but his tie was forcefully wrapped around my hips and in the grasps of his hands, pulling it closer

'I would if you hadn't of tied me to you with your stupid tie' I huff

But I didn't want to push away. As much as I tried to act like I didn't care. I did, and that wasn't a lie.

I felt his ragged breath quicken. I evil smirk painted on my face

'Do I make you nervous, Draco?' I put on my best seductive voice, and it worked.

I felt him drop the tie. But his hands replaced pulling me more into him. His leg was inbetween mine

'Oh yeah. But you don't know what else you make me feel' he says in my ear

Now all the students cleared the halls, I didn't care that we were late. All you could see was two silhouettes in the light.

'Then tell me, what do I make you feel' I look at his face, I put my hand on his cheek and felt him completely melt

'Everything. You make me feel everything' his hands raved my hips