𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

(This chapter contains 🚨smut🚨 so if you are uncomfortable with reading this, just click off and wait for the next chapter x)

I looked deep into Cedric's grey eyes. I was indeed now, ontop of him. Soon I grunted as I then Cedric took my place ontop of me. He must of flipped me over. I mean, I've always been very strong minded about these type of things, mainly love. But this, this was different.

He leaned forward but I put a hand on his lips.

'Y/n, don't do this. I've never wanted anyone to fuck me this badly. Stop teasing and let me have you' he asks

'Where did the Hufflepuff go? Your rubbing off me. Anyway, have you ever done this before?' I asked

'No, have you?' He replied

'No, I never thought it would come to this. You might aswell do it seeming we are both horny..for each other, Ced, don't hide it I fell your dick getting harder as we speak' I laughed he suddenly felt conscious but still stayed put.

'Are you sure? Because once we start, I don't think I'd be able to stop.' He smirked seductively

'Does it look like I give my crotch to anyone? No, you have it all to yourself. Diggory.' I smiled mischievously

'I'm obsessed with you. Take your clothes off, I can't stand it anymore' he unbuttoned his shirt.

He took to long so I sat up and ripped it off for him. Revealing, his seeker body. Not going to lie, but who knew Hufflepuff's were this hot. (No offence to Hufflepuff's)

'Like what you see, y/n?' He smirked

'Yeah right, wait til you see me. And in no time you'll be pouncing on me like prey' I smiled taking my clothes off. Then my skirt, my shoes, everything. Accept my underwear.

He just stared, wide eyed. I was aware I was pretty, but I was dangerous. Cedric was the only daring one to even come up to me. I honestly think why the hell is he in Hufflepuff.

I had a toned body, smooth and soft. It looked like I'd just put bronzer all over my skin, but it was all real.

'Am i seeing a goddess, or am I dreaming' he gasped

'A dangerous goddess more like.' I smiled

Soon I felt him come onto me, yes and I was on my bed. But this only reminded me of Parkinson and Malfoy. But I didn't care, that was the past.

His breath came closer to my lips, I've never kissed anyone, first time for everything. But for who knew that a Riddle, could love.

I then felt his rosy plump lips reach mine as we collided. The kiss was amazing, his lips tasted of chocolate and the kiss started to intensify, and become more passionate. We soon started battling for dominance, and we did not dare break apart. His hands slithers down my spine and pulling me closer to him, then his hand started to unclip my bra that I was still wearing and he let it fall loose.

i then gasped, his hands were cold up I didn't break the kiss. He hands roamed my body and all the way to my thighs. I gripped his hair with my hands and his face, his cheekbones really made him look more beautiful. Soon I pulled out of the hiss to be pushed up against the headboard. He looked at me with lust.

'I have no expectations, ced' I smiled

I then felt himself slip my panties off, he threw them across the room and looked at my hourglass body.

'You look like you've been made to be mine' he smirked

He soon came over me and planted kissed on my neck, jawline and chest. He massaged my boobs as my breath hitched. I felt his soft wet kissed and sucking on my neck become more pleasing. I moaned as I tilted my neck back for him to consume me whole. Soon he stopped as I then caught him by surprise, I did the same thing.

'Your mine' he gasped through my kisses all over his collarbone. He gasped and tried to make me let go but I was like a parasite.

'Oh really?' I challenged gazing up into his eyes

'Yes, y/n.' He said

I then soon felt his hand reach beyond my stomach but to my crotch. I felt him teasing it and play with it.

'Ced, you don't know what you do to me' I gasped has he gently laid me back down.

'No..., you don't know what you do to me' he said in a low tone.

Soon I brought his face and kissed him even more. I then felt a sudden surge of discomfort and burning down my 'area'. He must of already entered. He soon started to pump himself in and out of me as we both started moaning through the kisses.

Soon he started going even rougher as he pounded inside of me, even lifting me up.

'Oh Merlin' I shouted

'Hold on y/n! I'm not done yet.' Her orders

I soon gripped both bed posters as I was covered in arousal and pleasure. He kissed my neck as he held my hands aswell. The slapping of our skin together was probably heard through the whole of Hogwarts. We were loud, but I didn't care.

'Oh-oh my god, y-y-you feel good' he grunted

'Good' I shouted digging my nails in to bed posters as he rocked my body back and forth.

He soon did one last pump and relaxed. But I felt something in me about to blow.

'Ced are we going to—' I started panting

'Yes. We are' he said

And soon we both cummed to eachother through fits of moans and grunts.

That felt, sensational. And I craved it.

——————————————————————————
Soz if this smut chapter was like shit. But idc I tried. LOL, dw if y'all r looking for a sack fanfic, this one will be a slow burn one. So you'll have to be patient x

But some things will b comping shortly.

Keep reading!!

—-MINKSSS