𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

We were back at school. And life wasn't pretty. Every night after school me and Draco would try and fix the cabinet, but we failed every time.

We both walked up the spiral stairs. I looked back I felt somebody was watching, but I don't know who it was. We walked past a bird cage as Draco unlocked the door and it's cage to get a bird out. Finally we ended up at the Room of Requirement, took the blanket down. I saw Draco had a white bird in his hand. He put it in the cabinet and closed it. Oh boy I hope this works

I soon saw him get a feather off his Slytherin Robes and look at it with his blue-grey eyes.

'Oh I hope this works' I pleaded

We opened the cabinet door to see the bird had vanished.

'Well that's half of it' I sighed before closing the creaky door

After a while Draco opened the door to see the bird. Dead.

I saw Draco's face had softened. I then heard sniffles as I looked to Draco who burst into tears.

'This is all going wrong! I'm going to die y/n' he looked at me, with tears flowing from his eyes

I wiped his tears but they kept spilling

'You're not going to die. I'm here, with me your safe' i caressed his face

'You don't understand! Your father doesn't care if you love me! He sees it as a weakeness! He wouldn't hold back from killing me' he cried

'Oh baby, don't cry' I hugged him.

'We aren't even close, y/n. He will kill you too!' He said thought breaths

'Hush my darling, don't cry. At least if we do die, we died inlove' I smiled sadly

Truth was. I didn't want to die, nobody does. My fathers weakness was death, that's why he created Horcruxes. I knew he had hidden Horcruxes. I know the key to killing my father.

I loved Draco. But he does die,I don't know what I would do. How would I live? He's kept me living.

We were up all night trying to fix this bloody vanishing cabinet. And it hasn't changed, I'm starting to believe we will die.

The next day me and Draco woke up in the Room of Requirement on the floor. Still in our robes. Draco took his robe off to reveal him in just his jumper and his puffy sleeved shirt. We both walked out, we were quite late we were walking in the great hall. But we stopped, we both saw Potter and the Bell girl we cursed talking. I saw the Bell girl look over Potter's shoulder to look at us, me and Draco gulped.  A few days before I heard Weasel got poisoned. And that was us, and we had failed. Again. Soon Potter looked behind to lock eyes with us, I grabbed Draco's hand as we started fast walking upstairs. I saw Draco slightly unfix his tie, I knew Potter was following us until Draco took control and dragged me into the boys bathroom. Draco went to the sink and took his jumper off. He turned the tap on and washed his face. I looked at his reflection in the mirror before he started sobbing.

'Draco I'm here' I rubbed his back

'I know what you did Malfoy and Riddle. You hexed her didn't you?' I heard Potters voice from behind us

I turned around. I was angry. How did he find out?!

I then saw Draco fire a spell as he grunted, I saw Potter dive out the way. But Potter retaliated and blew up a sink as water poured out.
I was now wet.

Soon we all started to fire spells at eachother as I was now down the stalls as I nearly hit Potter with a spell. He nearly hit Malfoy as I ducked the spell.

Everything around us was blew up. Toilets were destroyed and the floor was now full of water.

I started crawling on the floor as Potter crouched I fired a spell that missed him by a millimetre

We soon charged at eachother down each the toilet stalls.
'Sectumsempra' Potter shouted
Malfoy then came into contact but flew back onto the ground

I then saw him gasping for breath as blood seeped out of his body and stained his white shirt. I crouched next to him as he started to cry.

'Draco Draco. No no' I started ripping his shirt to see cuts all over his body. I took my robe off to stop the blood seeping out. I looked to see Potter utterly shocked. He shot one of Severus's dark spells. I got up and pinned him to the wall basically choking him. He gasped, my hand grew tighter around his neck, I will suffocate this man if I had to

'What to fuck Potter.' I pushed him against the wall as he choked

'You like that now huh?! Die Potter! You deserve it' i sneered as I saw Snape come in. He looked from me to Potter as I let go. I saw Potter scram as I crouched next to Snape's looking at the bloody ware.

'Vulnera Senetur' Snape said countless times

'Your going to be okay, Draco' I said looking at the blood in the water return to his body.

Soon I saw Draco had passed out as I helped him to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey set him on a bed, he didn't wake up. I sat next to him holding his hand. His friends did visit briefly between lessons but I didn't dare streamed any one knowing that Draco Is like this.

I held his cold hand, he hasn't woken up yet. And it has been the end of the day. Potter, probably covered it up. I'm going to get revenge of what he's done

Long shall he regret it.

———————————————————————-
Skdkdjsldiskdpdukdhendidusb. Love this scene, plus it's heartbreaking ngl!

Anyway ty for reading and I hope you like it. Have a great new year to all and best for 2022!

<3

—-MINKSSS