𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝

Draco's pov

Draco's pov

I've felt alone without y/n by my side. I'm terrified for summer, the summer me and her will be getting the dark mark. It make me feel sick to my stomach.

'Oh what am I doing, man up Draco. Your a Malfoy, why are you afraid' I said to myself as I paced around the common room.

The thunder cackled outside the common room as I jumped. I've never told anyone but from when I was young.... I was always afraid of storms and the dark, and I still am.

'Stop being such a baby, Draco. Your going to be a great person.' I mumbled to myself walking around

I talk to myself, mainly when I'm alone. I'm quite ashamed of it, but I find it rather therapeutic. I just hope nobody hears me. People underestimate my kindness, I always fund money for muggles that can't afford Wizarding supplies, I only bully Potter and his cult because I wish I was them. But does anyone see? No.

I'm everything they are not. And I was ashamed of it. I was ashamed of myself. Y/n made me feel wanted, loved she was the only thing that kept me going.

I finally sat down on a desk in the common room, drawing. I was very artistic, but not that anyone cared. All they care about me is my looks, my money, my blood purity. Nothing about me. I can't show myself, my real self.

Apart of me wished I was a Gryffindor, I told nobody my favourite colour was red. They all get along, all the time. And I despised their happiness

'Draco they are Gryffindorks, why are you thinking like one' he smacked himself on the head trying to rid his thoughts

I was a lost puppy. I just wanted to be noticed for good rather than bad. I can change, right?

I didn't know until my lovely detailed drawing was smudged, I then broke down in tears silently. I didn't want anyone to see my like this. Nobody was in the common room. Only me.

I continued to cry, I needed help. I needed someone to pull me out of the darkness. But nobody was there. I'm afraid of everything, I'm afraid of myself. I was prefect, but I didn't deserve it.

I was at a low, I've become more depressed. Where did all the good times go? Like the one time I dyed my eyebrows, eyelashes and hair dark green when I was six.

What about the time I first rode a broom? The first time I caught the snitch? Nobody ever seemed to clock it in their brains. I was just known as a 'bad boy' as they call it.

But I'm not bad. Just broken because society killed my happiness along time ago.
I always thought the Weasel twins were funny. But I couldn't laugh because I have to pretend to live up to father. They are blood traitors, but why does it matter.

I continue to break down as I hug myself. I felt someone sit next to me and pull me into a hug. I don't bother to see who it was, I just needed someone.