𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I woke up and walked to class when I saw Malfoy come out of the bathroom. He instantly got his bag and tried to hold hands with me. I instantly yanked away

'Absolutely not' i snap

'Don't forget what you did, Riddle' he smirked

'And what is that' I rose my eyebrow

'You kissed my forehead and said my name, and you say we cannot hold hands.' He grunted

'Well, I maybe did. But only because I feel sorry for you' i scoff and walk out the room as he tries keeping up with me. I hastily walk down the halls towards Barty's/ Moody's classroom. I opened the door to see everyone already sitting there, I heard all the heads shift towards us.

'You two are late!' Barty said angrily

'Well, we don't have muggle things so we don't know what the time is. Idiot' I roll my eyes and sat next to the nearest seat, next to a Gryffindor. Longbottom. I saw him gulp as I set my bag down.

'Got a gulping problem, Longbottom?' I mock as he looks even more frightened

He didn't answer as I smiled in approval, I saw Potter eye me from across the room as I stared back.

'Got a staring problem, Potter? It seems everyone has some sort of problems these days' I laugh as he glared at me gripping his books. I sit back satisfied as I heard laughter from the Slytherins. I was the only Beauxbaton in the classroom, I don't know why.

'Quiet, miss Peverell-Riddle' Barty snaps

'Whatever, Professor Moody' I said sarcastically, I know I have the power to expose him and get him killed for failing. But I'd rather see that be done to Potter than one of our own.

I saw he had already wrote something on the board, wow Barty most of done some research on the real Moody. I knew he was ex-Auror. He was in the book of Auror's that most of the Deatheaters are now imprisoned because of Moody.

We were discussing about unforgivable curses, I immediately sat up to listen in more. He then picked on Weasley who stood up trembling with fear, 'Moody' asked him to give the readhead the first curse. As he gave one. The imperious curse.

Before he got to demonstrate I put my hand up eagerly.

'Sir, will we be practicing these curses on people?' i said looking directly at Potter with distaste, Potter looked back and obviously got the message

'No, we'll not yet anyway' he laughed along with me. Everyone looked slightly on end.

'Especially because I want to see someone just like his parents. Dead' I remark as Harry got up and out his wand to my neck.

'Take my parents out of your mouth, you troll' he huffed

I burst out laughing

'I don't fear you Harry Potter. I never have. You don't even stand a chance in this, so why keep trying if your going to end up like you dead mudblood mother, Lily Potter' I fake pout

He shoved me again until Moody broke us apart.

'Now now, you take this to the corridors, but not in my lesson' he warned us. Harry went back to his seat as I sat down, piercing death stares at him.

Moody continued and he got a spider from a nearby jar and started to play with it making it fly all around the room. It landed on Malfoy as I burst out laughing . He started to tense up looking at Goyle to try and swat the creature off his face. I soon saw it come in front of my face as I stared at it. I felt a surge of power through my left hand as I clenched it, I then saw the spider squirm and cry out in pain. I unclenched it as I relaxed. Was I torturing it?

Moody then swiped it out my way and dangled the spider over a pot of water, we all looked at it before he put the spider back in his palm. He then started going on about my father and I felt so many eyes go to me. I just kept my eye on Barty. He then scanned the room with his fake glass eye as he looked to see Longbottom. He asked for him to join the spider at the front. Longbottom said about the Cruciatus curse.

I know his parents died because of my step mother. They deserved it because they didn't give us the information we needed.

I then saw Barty mumble the curse as we saw the spider squeak and jolt around, I saw Longbottom's fist clench and he looked mad.

'Looks like Longbottom's got a bit of 'feeling'.' I yelled

Mudblood then shot up and started shouting at Barty telling him to stop, as he is portraying a 'good' man he stopped as Longbottom went traumatised back to where he was sitting next to me.

'Weak, Longbottom. You couldn't even find the guts to sit there and watch it happen.' I smile weakly as he looked down, not replying

He soon went over the mudblood know-it-all and asked to give him the last curse. She started welling up and shook her head.

'Honestly, do I have the do everything' i mutter before getting out my wand and shot the death curse right at the spider which lay, now dead on Mudblood's book.

Everyone looked to me as I still held up my wand

'Mudblood, even the spider had better bloodline than you' I cracked up as she went red.

We soon got dismissed as I went straight to the library, tonight was the night the names would be retrieved from the goblet. So to pass the time, I want to do as well as my father had done, so I am not going to fail.

I felt someone trail behind me as I went into a nearby bookshelf looking for a educational book to read.

'Your just like Mudblood, but a Slytherin know-it-all' the voice came behind me which I know too well, Malfoy

'Do you ever leave me alone, how obsessed are you?' I asked

I saw him hand me a book called 'Romeo and Juliet'

I looked at the cover and threw it back at him.

'What is this muggle junk. I wouldn't be caught dead reading that rubbish. It's a disgrace. Where did you even get it from?' I frowned

'Just read it, I think you'll like it' he asked trying to hand me back the book

'Well you thought wrong, like you always do' I said a little bit too harshly

'Well, it's here if you need it. You can't hold me off forever, next minute you know you'll be pushing out my babies' he said smiling as I raged

'Get out!' I screamed as he ran away. I looked to see the book still on the table that was distancing us, I picked up the book and opened the first page. I saw a note from Malfoy.

No matter how our lives may set us apart, love will bring us closer in the end,

D.M

I looked at it and closed the book, not another romantic one, I already have my life set out before me. But I'm curious to what might be in the book.

So I opened the first page, and started to read.

———————————————————————————
Soz for the late update! I was out all day! But I hoped you liked it. See u soon :)

—MINKSSS