𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

Today was it, the third task. And the night Harry Potter will be no longer. I looked in the mirror, the same gear I wore for the first task, I looked to a safe under my bed and undid the combination code to see my deatheater mask. I picked it up and looked in the mirror. I slipped it in a bag and put a charm to make it invisible.

I headed down to the venue and it was a maze, there were cheering, Beauxbatons doing all sorts of dances. I saw Diggory talking to his dad and Chang looking at him from afar. I saw Draco sitting with his friends and gave a supportive smile. I looked to Barty/Moody who gave a nod. I took my place next to Diggory who looked at me

'Good luck' he smiled

'Er, yeah. You too' i felt awkward saying that

Moody then came over to me and gave me a piece of parchment.

'Don't open it, not until your in the maze' he mumbled briefly before walking away

I folded it up and kept it in my hand. I looked to Fleur who looked a bit pale and Potter who looked like he wanted to throw up. I smiled, take it all in Potter. This will be the last time you see Hogwarts again.

Dumbledore exclaimed everything as various people cheered.

He then told that there was the cup hidden in the maze. And that the first person will go in.

That was me.

'On the canon miss Peverell-Riddle' Dumbledore said

I turned my back and the canon went, I started to run in the maze. And gosh it was really dark, I turned and the start closed up as I didn't hear any cheers anymore.

I then unfolded the piece of paper and my eyes widened, it was the map of the maze. And Barty put a cross to where the  cup was. Brilliant! I started to run, I turned and kept on running. I then heard another's footsteps as I hid the map in my back pocket.

I then saw Krum. And I relaxed but I was wrong, his eyes were pale with no pupils

He pointed his wand at me as I pulled my wand out.

He started firing spells as I retaliated, I had won and he was now passed out on the floor. Soon immense wind came rushing as my hair got pulled out of a ponytail to let loose. I covered my face until it stopped. I started to run more, I got the map out. I wasn't far off. As I was running when a piece of the branch tripped me up making me fall over.

In the distance I heard screaming as my sweaty face looked around in alert. I knew it wasn't any of the boys, it must of been Fleur. I looked to the sky to see a red beam of light shoot out from the maze and lighting up the night sky.

I looked back and kept carrying running down what felt like endless halls of the green maze. I looked to the map and I wasn't far off. I then started to see something grab my foot and I fell headfirst into the floor. The branch grabbed me and started pulling me into the ground I tried to crawl but it was no use. I had my wand in my hand