𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 (𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎)

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I saw in the prophet that Gringotts had been raided. A slight smile creeped onto my face, they had gotten the Horcrux. One step closer to defeating my father.

It was crazy. I was at home, It was now may. Nothings really happened since Potter nearly got caught. I was now nearly five months pregnant. I hid my bump with a charm I read in a book. I went downstairs to see dead bodies on the floor. My father and Nagini was speaking Parseltongue to eachother, I went over to Draco, who was terrified.

Father knew, he knew Potter was hunting Horcruxes, and this was fathers worst fear. This secretly made me happy.

'Get everyone outside Malfoy Manor now!' Father shouted at everyone

This was it.....this day was going to be the deadliest day in history. The battle has begun.

I took Draco hand and ran to my room. I was panicking, I didn't want to die.

'Calm down y/n, your stressing baby Malfoy out' he said looking at my stomach

'We will fight for good I promise you. Okay?' He said kissing me

I nodded.

'Your not going to die' i quivered

'Neither are you, y/n. We said forever' he smiled

'Forever' I smiled back

Night was coming closer and closer. I felt the tiny kicks which was like comfort. I rushed to the front of the Malfoy manor and stood next to father

'The time has come, my friends. To kill Harry Potter!' He shouted as everyone started cheering

Father laughed with everyone else.

'Now I will send a message to Hogwarts, to give me Harry Potter' he smiled

He started to look in the brains of all the people in Hogwarts as he spoke aloud.

'I know many of you will want to fight, some of you even think that to fight is wise. But this a folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed, give me Harry and Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter....and you shall be rewarded. You have one hour'

An hour wasn't long. Soon everyone saw a black smoke fly across the sky and land before me and father. It was Severus.

'Well?' Father asked

'The boy had made it into Hogwarts, we must attack there before it is too late. He wants to hunt down the Horcrux I suppose' Snape says taking a glance to me.

'We will get there, but not attack yet. I gave Potter an hour, so let it be an hour, Severus.' He smirked

We all then flew towards Hogwarts. It came into view. And it was very, very different. We stopped on a hill looking at Hogwarts. I saw people running around. I looked back at all the thousands of deatheaters.