𝙷𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I woke up. I couldn't even sleep a wink last night. I do not even know why. I squinted my eyes and got up. I then saw in my wardrobe. The clothes for the first task. It was green and crimson rather than black symbolising the two houses. On the back in gold was 'Peverell-Riddle'

I put it on and sprayed perfume,i put on black trousers and padded myself up like I'm going to a quidditch match.

I sighed and looked at a photo of me and my mother. Not Bellatrix, I was only a baby when I never saw her again.  Apart of me missed that life that I used to have, but I'm a new person now. I can't look back.

I went downstairs, the common room was so empty, they probably already taking their seats. I looked around to take it all in. This is what my father would have wanted. I walked out and went onto one of the nearby field where I could ruffly see the stadium in the distance. I had determination written all over my face as I approached the champions tent.

When I opened it everyone was already there, Cedric smiled as i just went over to one of the beds to sit down.

He sat next to me he looked, concerned

'What's wrong y/n?' He asked looking at me

'Nothing is wrong, Cedric.' I said turning away

'Hey...y/n, just so you know. Dragons, we have got to battle a Dragon' he said

I whipped around to look at him in shock

'How did you know?' I frowned

'Potter told me. I only heard from him' he replied

I was fuming, he must of told everyone else too.

I marched up to him and grabbed him by his shirt, pulling my him closer.

'Potter, you didn't tell me that you knew about the task. You son of a bitch told everyone else but me? It's like everyone wants me to die' I push him away as he fell over onto one of the beds.

'Your leaving me for the dragons aren't you?!' I shouted as he crawls aback as I advanced onto him

I grabbed his neck and we both started wrestling on the floor.

'I'm going to kill you Harry Potter! And if it is the last thing I do!' I said

I felt someone pick me up and drag me away.

'Let me go, let me have him' I growled as Potter got up

'You promised we'd be on good terms, Potter' I screamed at him.

Liar.

I saw that Cedric had dragged me to where we were originally

'I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I-I thought you knew' he said hugging me. I stood up straight, I've never really had a hug from anybody. So I tensed.