COVERS NEEDED!

Hey Wolfies! 

I know this isn't an announcement for the official Onyx Moon release date but I just wanted to let you know that I still need covers for Onyx Moon! 

I think this is a fun way to involve you all!!

I've done it with both Wolf and Blood Moon and wanted to continue the tradition on with Onyx Moon. 

Submit them to my email --> mk1120wattpad@gmail.com

How it Works: 

1. Create a Cover

2. Submit said cover to my email: mk1120wattpad

3. Once submitted, You'll automatically be entered into the Cover Contest. 

4. Votes will be taken on both here (Wattpad) and Inkitt. 

5. The top 5 are chosen and move on to the Finals. 

6. Winner gets voted on by your fellow Reader Wolfies! 

NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE 100% CREDIT, MENTIONED IN THE CONTEST, AND BE SENT THE 1ST CHAPTER OF ONYX MOON AS A THANK YOU GIFT! 

IF YOUR ARE CHOSEN AS THE WINNER, YOU WILL RECEIVE 100% CREDIT WHEN ONYX MOON IS RELEASE, MENTIONED IN MY BOOK DESCRIPTION, AND HAVE A CHAPTER DEDICATION TO THEM!  

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU ALL TO PARTICIPATE! I LOVE WHEN I SEE YOUR CREATIVITY AND WANT TO KEEP THIS TRADITION ALIVE FOR OUT LAST MOON SERIES BOOK! 

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH!!

LOVE, 

~MK