T E N

Sin 

"Serenity" a low voice whispered "It's time to get up" 

I groaned, grabbing my pillow and shoving it over my face. 

"Five more minutes Mom" 

There was a snicker and suddenly the person was shaking me like their life depended on it. 

I growled "I said five more minutes!" 

"As much as I would love to stay in bed with you..." A familiar male voice said "I love it even more when Hades doesn't bitch about our tardiness"  

My eyes popped open at the deep male voice and I flew up in bed, taking in all of my surroundings. 

When I found the source of the voice giving me an amused look, arms crossed over his naked chest, I groaned and fell back into bed, covering my face once again with my pillow. 

"I thought that this was all a nightmare" I groaned "A terrible, never ending nightmare" 

The pillow was tugged away from me and Zephyr's amused face came into view. 

"Most girls say it's their dream to wake up next to all this" he pointed to himself and I snorted, giving him an amused look. 

"Of course most girls say that to your face" I snickered "I bet behind your back they talk shit to their friends about how horrible you are in bed" 

He gave me a cocky smirk and leaned his face closer to mine. 

"I bet they don't" he raised an eyebrow "Care to find out and test your theory?" 

I snorted again, pushing his face away from mine and sitting up. 

"Nah, I'm good" 

"Your loss"

"No" I grinned at him "My Win" 

He rolled his eyes and climbed out of bed, heading towards the bathroom. 

"So why did you wake me up at this god forsaken hour?" I asked, yawning and looking at the room's ceiling. 

Definitely not trying to take a peak at the fine male specimen mere feet from me, brushing his incredibly straight teeth. 

"Four thirty isn't that early" he muttered, rising his mouth with water. 

"It is for a sleep addict like myself" I said sourly. 

"Hades wanted us up and ready to go"