ninety six: over

tw: sexual scenes in this chapter, please skip if this may be triggering or simply isn't for you.

Before I knew it, I was stumbling back into Kai's apartment as if nothing had ever changed.

Our lips were pressed against one another's, and our bodies intertwined in gentle passion. Every touch and every movement either of us made was soft and delicate, but that made it seem almost more intense. It felt like it meant something this time.

Undressing felt almost like a piece of art in itself. Unbuttoning was done carefully and slowly, allowing the tension between us to build with every second passed. The soft skim of his fingers as he gently helped guide my clothes away from my body sent shivers down my spine, and with each item removed, I felt closer to him.

This time, we weren't just ripping each other's clothes off and getting our frustration out as soon as possible. This time each aspect was preformed with thought and compassion. And oddly I felt more exposed than I ever had, but in a wonderful soft of way. Like I was finally being seen for the first time.

Somehow, he made me feel beautiful. Just by the way his eyes admired me, and by how his hands carefully roamed over my skin. He treated me like I was one of the wonders of the world, and he couldn't quite believe that I was stood in front of him.

I looked at him in exactly the same way. Somehow every inch of him seemed to have been perfected. Like he'd been sculpted by a renaissance artist, who wouldn't sleep until they'd created a being whose features all existed in perfect harmony with each other.

There were no flaws in him - and even the things which he may have perceived as flaws, only made him more perfect in my eyes.

And when we tumbled onto his bed, and he held his body over me, looking deep into his eyes - I somehow found a way to appreciate him even more. Illuminated by the soft glow of lamp light, he looked indescribably beautiful.

I allowed my finger to trace the lines of his carved jaw, admiring how perfect the curve was. He replied in turn by delicately dragging a finger down the bridge of my nose. It seemed to go without saying that we both utterly adored the features which we were so gently touching.

He next moved to touch my collar bones, and my heart seemed to jump. When his fingertips had traced each clavicle, his lips followed suit, gently kissing his way over the line he had just traced with his fingers. My heart sped up, excited by the sensations which he allowed me to feel.

Eventually he lifted his head again and used one hand to tuck my hair behind my ear, before cupping his palm to my cheek.

He looked intently into my eyes. "You're definitely okay with this?" He asked gently. I nodded. "You're not going to regret this in the morning?"

I shook my head. "I'll never regret this." I breathed.

His lips curved slightly, before he pushed them against mine with a soft kiss. Then I felt his right hand beginning to drift down my chest, and eventually over my stomach. He moved lower still, and finally his fingers slipped in between my legs, gliding effortlessly over the sensitive skin there.

I instantly found myself gripping onto the back of Kai's head, overcome by a surge of pure pleasure. Even though his touch was so gentle, it was still so overwhelmingly intense. The movements of his fingers were thoughtful and precise, designed entirely to make sure that I felt as good as was possible.

Soon his first finger curled inside of me, and the sound of a soft moan broke through my lips. His head dipped into the crook of my neck and his lips began pushing kisses into the delicate skin there. The area beneath his mouth felt overpowered by satisfaction.