Ch. 30 mantrum

To say that Gage was pissed is an understatement. He threatened the pack  reminding me that he had  went to great lengths to control me. I pack a suitcase for myself then one for the boys.  I placed a call to Gage's parents and advised I would need to come with them.  There was nothing left to do but to  sit  and wait. Ever so often Gage would bang on the door or go on a rant about saving me. By nightfall his parents had landed on the tarmac. I heard a lite tap on the door are you ready dear Gage mother asked.ith a shaky hand I opened the door. You think I will just let you take my mate Gage voice booms down the hall. I quicken my pace leading us to the back exit . We climb on to the plane and strap the boys in. I start to cry realizing this may be the last time the boys will ever be here on there pack lands. Gages mom Grace pats my hand in reassurance. We sit and wait. On Gage father and the rest of his guards to board so that we can leave . He comes aboard the plane with a look of irritation and I quickly realize why . Gage follows close at his heels. He takes my hands into his a levels a serious look in my direction. Noley I will give you one last chance to get off the plane he says sweetly I hear the underlying threat loud and clear. No Gage I say straightening my back. His fingers tighten and I let out a quiet whimper. Let go son Gages much larger father steps forward and pull Gage back she has given her answer. His father say.  Gage begins shaking with rage. Get him out of here at once ,son if you dear come into my lands you will be treated as an enemy.  Noley you will be mine no matter what I have to do. I shudder knowing that he had no line he would not cross to have me. He continued to yell even after the door closed. I didn't know what the pack structure was or even the native language the pack spoke but what I did know was  me and the boys were a heck of a lot safer away from Gage.