Chapter 25 left for dead

Gage POV

My beautiful Luna stormed into our room holding my son Noland. He was more drawn to his mother then his twin brother. "Where is he Gage ?"she asked trying to pretend she was calm but I could see her irritation. "Where is whom I love the traitor who came to take you away from your pack and children, the pup that injured one of my skulls trying to attack me, or the mongru that wouldn't stop talking about my Luna until I bashed his skull in, oh wait they're all the same person.  I saw the color drained from her face she clutch Nolan tighter to her chest and began to retreat from me. Seeing the sorrow and her eyes nearly broke me but it was the fear lurking behind them that made me do something I hadn't done in years. "I'm sorry Noley I offered to release him but he said if I did he would bring your old pack with him to take you away, it was too dangerous he had to die.

Noley POV

"He had to die" the words echo in my mind as I carried out my day-to-day tasks having dinner with Gage parents taking care of the boys and yes making love to Gage. It was like my body was on autopilot while my mind caught up to the fact that my friend was killed by the man that I love. Summer came gauges parents went back home to America and the boys began walking it's hard to keep up with one walking toddler let alone two. But chasing my curly haired angels around brought me nothing but joy overtime things began to trickle back to normal. Gage hadn't touched me since that day in the woods and I missed him. I realized that this was his way of  punishing himself. Even with all the bad ish had done, each time I forgave him. My love for him was and still are bigger than his flaws. I had to find away to get Gage to see that. I sent the boys to stay the night with the Chuck wife she was always a great help with the boys and they had  a little girl around the boys age. Next I made my seafood lasagna and lava cake. I oiled my skin and put on some glo by j lo then slipped into some lingerie. Gage came into the kitchen just as I was pulling the cake out of the oven. his hand grip the countertop until it crumbled beneath the pressure of it he took in a deep breath and adjusted his pants.

 his hand grip the countertop until it crumbled beneath the pressure of it he took in a deep breath and adjusted his pants

Re