Chapter 18 reunited

Noley pov

Noley pov

Over the next few months my pack grew tremendously as wolves left Gage to join us among them was Susan. At first they took shelter in my tiny shack then over at Rich and his mom's place, but ultimately we had to start building houses for them. Hunter and his new mate Yasmine were next door to my new 3 bed room cottage. We also built a a steel gate around the land. The shack had been torn down it brought so many terrible memories for me that Sam Lee had it done for me. He took well to being an alpha, he was fair and kind. everyone loved him including me.

Sam Lee pov

i sat at my desk going over the plans for security for Noley and my mating ceremony that hunter dropped off.  Nine skulls seemed like over kill but one could never be to careful. We had received a ton of threats from Gage but so far we had been able to keep Noley in the dark about it. My mate was happy and if keeping this information from her keep her that way so be it. there was a lot for her do besides worry about that scum Gage. Like getting all the new pack members integrated into the town and planning her friend Rich turning. I watched as she sleep so peaceful now that all the bruises that Gage had given her were gone. i gently brushed her hair back and planted a kiss on her forehead. I headed out to the barn we had built to check on the two new horse we'd bought Shifty on account he never kept still he was always shifting from one foot to the other and the other we name Wooohthere since she tended to take of like a rocket. the scent of blood wafted from the barn as i entered. there was something off in there no sound could be heard except my foot steps as i entered. then i saw it both horses lay in there stables with there inside exposed. above them there was a message that read "Closer than you think" in blood.  I used my new ability to mind like hunter and slade. 

Noley Pov

For the past few weeks when i would awaken to my empty bed , i would make my way to see Rich his mom Millie and Slade. Breakfast was ready simmering on the table. i came in and hugged Susan who was now living with them and then Millie. "No hug for me" Rich said with a pout. "Nope" i said scoping some eggs on my plate." But wolves need contact" he said with a grin. "Good thing your not a wolf" i said grinning back at him. "Yet" he said tossing six pieces of sizzling bacon on his plate. Slade laughed at our exchange then cuddled closer to Millie. "He's right you know "he said to Millie who giggled like a school girl.  Suddenly he stiffened and i could tell he was being mind linked by Sam Lee. "Whats wrong" i asked standing up from the dinner table. "Its nothing stay here Luna" he said trying to get passed me. "If it is nothing then why are you rushing off" i said staying in his path.  "Alpha Sam will explain i have to go Luna please". At that point i knew something was wrong i waited for Slade to head out before heading out my self.

Alpha Gage Pov

My plan was working perfectly, while the males looked at my latest kill they had left the females exposed. they had forgotten a cardinal rule always guard your mate. I watch from the clearing as my beautiful mate made her way to the barn but she would never get there. I watched as Hunter intercepted her and lead her to a car. He would bring her right to me and this time she would never escape. I felt his guilt spike as he loaded her into his f-150 truck, but he knows he has no choice in the matter I have his mate Yasmine, like i said before these males had left there mates exposed like ripe fruit waiting to be picked away one by one.  I watched my mate as she sat content so trusting, i and my wolf couldn't wait to have her beneath us again. Yasmine whimpered again struggling to free her self but she was too weak. I watched as Hunter pulled slowly into the clearing i could see he and my mate begin to argue.