Ch. 35 no guilt

Gage maneuvers us away from everyone you just love to embarrass me don't you he whispers. It's not like that Gage were just friends I say. Is he the reason you won't come home he ask. Gage you know why I won't come home I counter. He grunts in response. Look Gage it's the boys party well talk later I say. His grip on me tightens  I'm not ready to share you yet he says. I catch his double meaning but don't acknowledge it. Gage you don't have a choice it's the boys day I remind him. I did everything you asked I went to therapy I worked on the pack moved us to the states I even gave you space like you asked but I can't stay patient forever he says. I am glad you did all those things but it was to make you better not for me to come back I say. And I am better I am fighting my wolf off as we speak he wants to just take you and the boys back to our pack.  Gage let go I say firmly. His eyes shift to all black letting me know he wolf is taking over. The grip becomes unbearable and I hear a snap. I let out a small whimper. Please don't make a scene think of the boys I plead to him. He squeezes the wrist til I'm kneeling before him. Hunter charges Gage and he releases me. The boys run over and I try to comfort them but they stand in front of me in a protective stance. 

***Oh my Hunter has BALLZ of steel fighting the alphas soon on pack lands what will grandpa Gavin do***