Ch. 36 clown 🤡

I try to pull my boys behind me but they won't budge and I'm down a hand. Gage lunges for hunter savagely but I can tell Hunter is holding back. Gage is all rage when he gets like this wolves rush over but Gages father stops them from interfering.  Hunter dodges Gages attempts to take a bite out of him. He's bigger and faster than Gage. And you thought we needed to hire a clown Aurora says chuckling at her own joke. It's not funny mom I say to her.  I have been calling Gages parents mom and dad for a while now they have been more like parents to me than my bio parents.  Hunter sees his opening and pins Gage face down in the dirt Hunter uses one knee to keep Gages arms behind his back. Hunter's hands not to gently shove Gages face in the dirt.  You have been fighting women for too long Hunter taunts. Gage scream and tries in vain to break Hunter's hold but he is no match. Calm down now Gage his father orders I feel the magic in the air his powers as an alpha leak from him. Gage still tries to fight but he is weakening. Gage you are scarring the boys I say. He looks over at them then me get off no more blood will be spilled today. Hunter meets Gages eyes then releases him. He approaches and kneels so he is eye level with the boys. He reaches out and ruffles Noland's hair then tried to do the same to Gavin but he stepped closer to me with his fighting stance his grandpa had began teaching him.  Good job pup protect your mother he says with pride. I'm sorry for ruining your party pups your life would be easier without me but I won't give up on us being a family. He pauses and looks at me for a moment "because family sticks together no matter what". Gavin starts to growl when I bloodied Noland's nose Grandpa G said family doesn't hurt family he says Gavin baby calm down I say. Gage stares down at him you talk of things you don't understand  he says. Gavin steps forward unafraid I  understand  you hurt mommy that means you're not family I'd rather have Hunter be my dad he's there for us , takes us to school and practice, and camping he doesn't get mad at us for not giving mommy the phone he cares about us and you ruin everything.  Gages arm flies down in a flash use my body as a shield over Gavin causing Gage to slice claws through my neck shoulder and upper back. Gage is hauled away Aurora comes into view the boys I gurgle. Shh honey they were not harmed you saved them. Protect them I say blood is choking me it's hard to breathe. Hunter is holding me putting pressure on the wound but I know it won't be enough. A pale arm extends in front of me I hear growling and shouting its the only way someone shouts . no the addiction is to great a risk she never forgive us another yells. I can't keep up with the argument the voices are starting to fade away anyhow. The boys are safe is all I care about. The arm is back it presses against my lips I swallow my body acts on its own it tastes amazing I try to hang on to have more but the blackness takes me. I float in a sea of pleasure.