Chapter 22 pink or blue

9 months in to my pregnancy

i sit in my room watching a telenovela most of the new wolves watch them and there's not much else to watch. i have learned the best way to keep Gage happy is to make everything about him. i practice thinking of things that make me happy so that he wont smell my hate for him. telling half truths so he wont catch the lies doing that i am safe during the day but at night he still comes. tonight will be no different. Every night sense the incident with Mason had been pure torture. Gage said that he is reminding me that i am his. I watch as he undresses in front of me i am not allowed to look away. If i do someone from the pack gets hurt so i take the pain for them all and they know it. they look at me with pity because even though my stomach is swelling with his child he still leaves me black and blue its like the attacks have intensified. and i don't know how much more i can take. i miss Sam Lee but i can't risk my child.

each night its the same he takes off his shirt , then shoes, pants, underwear. i feel the bile rise in my throat quick think of something else Sam Lee , Sam Lee , Sam Lee i  repeat in my head. " what did you say" he ask to calmly. i try to speak come up with a lie but my heart is racing so much it drowns out my mind. Gage's giant hand is at my throat in seconds. "please Gage the baby" i plead. his right hand connects with my jaw and i  start to see stars " i will make sure you never think of him again!" he yells into my face .  he rips my underwear off and pounds into my so hard it feels like i am being ripped in two. he digs his claws in my hips i smell the copper sent of my own blood in the air and i  know after months of letting him push me around i have to fight or i wont make it through the night, fight for my unborn child.  "Stop" i scream and try to gauge his eyes out. he is shocked momentarily by my attack, that is until i rip a chunk of his hair out. he releases my neck to feel the missing patch of hair. the smile he gives me sends chill threw me.  he tries to slap me but my wolf has made me faster i dodge him and throw a clock radio at him it bounces off his chest with no affect.  "just leave us alone , you have me you won why do you have to continue to hurt me" i  yell. "because you never gave me a chance, i save you from your a$$ whole father and what do you do run to my beta, embarrass me in front of my pack and turn them against me"Gage says. " i will give us a real chance forgive everything, if you stop hurting me and be a good father to our child can you do that Gage" i say looking him into his eyes. he nods yes then looks at the bed its covered in blood and fluids. " good because i think the baby is coming" he carries be bridal style to the pack doctor and she delivers what turns out to be our twin boys, Noland and Gaven. for the first time i see Gage cry as he holds his sons.

Is this the beginning of a change for Gage or will still be the same butt whole? Wait and see