Chapter 6 (I ran for miles)

Noley Moon POV

To say my day had gone to crap was an understatement. I had been kidnapped and now i was running from a freaking werewolf. Or I had lost my mind, but judge by the fact that the animal that was once a man was still chasing me I'd say I am less insane and more about to be killed a second time today. Rich would never believe this.  I quickly entered a run down barn to find a place to hide, but when i took a chance to glace behind me the wolf was close enough to take about 20 pounds off my butt. Then my feet traders that they are took that moment to tangle themselves in a pitch fork.As the adrenaline left my body it was soon replaced with pain. The bruises daddy had given me ached with a vengeance. My body wanted to shut down if only for a moment but my mind was still fast at work reminding me of the wolf behind me. Slowly I rolled on my back only to see something I could not believe. The wolf vanished in to thin air then reappeared as a human man. like poof*  the wolf was gone and then poof* the man appeared in his place. it was far to much for my mind to concentrate on and focus on keep me awake so my  body decided it had had enough and you guessed it i passed out!

 it was far to much for my mind to concentrate on and focus on keep me awake so my  body decided it had had enough and you guessed it i passed out!

Noley's pj's

Noley's pj's

Beta Sam Lee

I carried her into my bedroom and laid her on my bed. she looked and seemed perfect. I mind linked the pack and told them what their so called alpha had done to my mate. Susan Windshadow one of the pack mother's brought over some of her daughter Juliet's clothes since Juliet had went to college and didn't plan on using them. she also cleaned my mate and bandaged some of her wounds she left her in my room and left shaking her head at what our alpha had done. Our Sliver Skulls or warriors in human speak mind linked me that our alpha had been subdued and taken in to the dungeons. there were only six wolves harmed in the take down. he could wait however i went in the room and lay down next to my mate trying to figure out how to explain everything that she had seen. I and my wolf hoped she would except what we are because if she did not we still would not let our curvy mate go.