Chapter 7 ( I do... In Your Dreams)

Noley wedding dress

Noley wedding dress

I awakened in a forest filled with lilies and bright yellow daisies. It smelled so sweet it almost clogged my throat. I looked down at the white gown wondering how I had gotten it on. The it all came back to me I looked around for the werewolf but it was nowhere in sight. Suddenly I heard someone moving toward me. It was the kidnapper Gage. He held his hands up as if to appear less threatening. But my heart sped up any how as my body tensed to run. Please don't hurt me I'm sorry I ran I pleaded. He was there in an instant a his bolder like arms crushed me to him as I sobbed. Never I would never let anyone hurt you. I wanted to believe him so bad but it was near impossible to trust anyone for me let alone a kidnapper. My mind and heart were at war. I know that you know about our kind but the is so much more I have to tell you about us and I don't have much time. Your one too I said quivering. He grabbed my arm and turned me to him yes I am Lupine but I would never hurt you me And my wolf  love you you are our mate. I looked up at him more terrified than before why me huh why do I have to be apart of your twisted fairy tale. It's fate that we be together he said looking at me longingly. I have been searching for my mate for 100 years. I gulped and backed away again. As Lupine we age slower heal faster we're  stronger. Like a fury superhero I said interrupting him. This isn't the farm I passed out on where did you take us. As lipped can send messages telepathically but with our makes we can go to a virtual plane. So  like a dream i asked. To everyone one else yes you seem asleep. So where are you physically right now I asked. Locked away in my dungeon my beta thinks that I am the one that hurt you he wants me killed for it, lucky they have to put it to a vote he said with  a sigh. Well what are you doing let us out of the dream so that we can tell them the truth. No time he said but there is one thing you can do for me here he said sadly. What I said desperately I know he kidnapped me but he was going to die for harming me when he did not. Marry me her I want to know what that day would have been like.

I said yes what else could I have said it was a dream I kept telling myself no harm ever came from a dream. He walked me to an oak try that looked taller that my tree in apple bay. He clasped my hands in his and the tree spoke two mates before me shall become one he said in a withering voice . Alpha your word today as strong as yesterday and bond that is created with magic can only be severed by blood of both mates as two becomes one what say you alpha ,the tree looked at Gage expectantly. I accept the bonds and that you build great mange of the forest. The tree turned to me creaking and dropping leaves with each move. I fought the urge to run. Now for you human he spoke slowly like someone had told him humans were dumb or something. While human you are quite fair. Gage began to growl oh clam down wolf. Now fair maiden your heart holds the magic to seal this bond to share it with your mate means that he guards it with him  protects it like he will  protect you. Your hearts will beat as one do you agree to this   He raised an eyebrow . Yes I do. Then the wind picked up and the sugary smell amplified and joined the wind I clutched onto Gage and hot nipped my shoulder. The wind stopped and I heard someone yelling as I was yanked out of the dream world with Gage.