Chapter 15 Changes

Alpha Gage Pov 

Alpha Gage Pov 

I held my beautiful mate in my arms knowing all to well the pain she was enduring. If only she would quit fighting the change.  Just let it happen Noley  i said to her gently. I had done so much more to harm her but i couldn't stand to see her in pain like this. after twenty minutes of agony finally her body started to shift the scent of magic wafted through the air and i found myself staring into a pair of beautiful yellow eyes. i stroked her fur and the beautiful wolf looked at me for a moment then bit my hand and took off out the room on wobbly legs. I took my time going after her since there was no where for her to go that is until heard Slade and the others returning from getting groceries close the door i yelled through the mind link i didn't even make it around the corner to the kitchen and i knew i was too late.  i shifted quickly and followed the trail of dirt and sent slade after her in my pick up truck for good measure. My mate was exceptionally fast especially so soon after her first shift. Pride  in my mate was dulled by the fact they she had run away from me she would be punished severally when she was caught.

Noley pov

Every bone in my body ached, i came to with a familiar scent surrounding me Gage.  I needed to get away i heard his tender thoughts but i also heard the violent ones too. My opening came at the perfect time as i heard a vehicle pull up it would be my chance to escape as soon as i heard feet touch the steps i took my chance i bit Gage and took off running. the Skulls were shocked to see  a wolf charging threw the house i took advantage of there shock and ran right past them and into the desert. Lungs burning i pushed my self harder to create as much distance from Gage as possible. I looked to my left and was startled to see Gage's truck closing in on me. I turned right and cut across the desert at top speed the next thing i knew a black wolf Gages wolf barreled in to my side and stood above me. i lay in the hot sand panting. he bent to my neck and latched his teeth in to it squeezing so tight i could hardly breath the smell of my blood made me feel dizzy i let out a helpless whimper and only then did he release his hold.  he shifted back to his human form and put me in back of the truck. when we made it back to the cabin he led me to his room and forced me to shift back to human form as well. I tried in vain to cover my body but nothing worked. I warned you he said stepping into the room . Please Gage don't hurt me i begged. You brought this on yourself Luna he said grabbing my hair and tossing me on the bed. 

**warning sexually explicit and may cause triggers  in this paragraph***

I tried to push Gage away from me but he only laughed as he pined my hands above me with no effort. His eye were a vibrant yellow he wolf was in control now. Alpha please stop i begged but my pleas fell on deaf ears as Gage used his other hand to cup my breast. once we are fully mated you will obey he baritone voice sent chills through me. he licked and needed my breast making greedy sounds my body betrayed me as i felt my self becoming aroused but i didn't want to. I tried in vain to get him to release me. I yelled for anyone to stop him but no one was coming. I used my wolf hearing only to discover to my disappointment that they were in fact in the cabin they just were to afraid to go against Gage. he yanked my legs apart and touched between my wet folds. So ready for me mate he said and nipped at my ear. Don't i said tears rolled down my cheeks. Gage positioned his large man hood between my folds and slowly impaled my center.  I felt like i was being ripped in half as Gage pounded in and out of me the smell of my blood hit the air for the second time today. Gage was in ecstasy he didn't even bother holding my arms any more he knew he had broken me. He slammed inside me one last time and emptied his essence into my womb.

**Scene over people continue reading**

I cryed myself to sleep with Gage holding me. When i awakened he was going so i used a sheet to cover myself and headed quietly to the bathroom to clean myself up. every step hurt and tears soon developed again as i thought about what he had done. My wolf paced within me, she wanted to break ties with our mate and so did i , but we were both afraid of the consequences. I heard shouting from the other room so i hurried to the bath room.  i felt so dirty and used,  i knew Sam Lee would never want me after this.  I tried to scrub away Gage's scent but i just ended up crouched in the tub with hot water cascading over me. there was a knock at the door i scented Slade. Luna i'm leaving some close for you on the bed  he said gently. Please go away i said sobbing. He left , which was a first normally he would give me a snide remark about my weight . I counted it as a blessing and made my way back to Gage room to get dressed.