ch. 45 Peace

Hunters House

Hunter watched as i said goodbye to Juliet and Rich, Susan wisely stayed in her car

Hunter watched as i said goodbye to Juliet and Rich, Susan wisely stayed in her car. they were all headed back to Gages old pack. Since Rich defeated Gage, he was now Alpha of the pack which made his new mate Juliet its Luna.  Treat her nice Rich i say.  You know i will she's the most amazing woman i ever met he gushes. Hey i say punching him in the arm.  what she's my mate he says rubbing his arms.  you're still a jerk for saying it i reply.  i guess we better get going but your all more than welcome to come visit the pack anytime he says. with that he and Juliet get in Susans car and there gone. i look up at hunter and say i know have to let him go but it feels like he is the last good thing from my past. hunter pulls me into a hug with his strong arms and says you still have a lot of good things to come in your future. we get the boys settled in one of the beds in the guest room they are still drowsy from the medicine Susan gave them but Aurora had the pack doctor check them out whil and she said they would be fine. With the boys settled i take a shower throw on one of hunters T shirts. i  join Hunter for a beer on his porch.  it's so peaceful out here i say. he looks over at me and if i were just a human girl i would not know how aroused he was. yea it is he says. i sit the beer down and pull him in for a kiss. Hunter bends me over the porch rail causing me to squeak in surprise. he is hard and ready as he lines himself at my entrance. hold on tight beautiful he says and enters me full force. all my nerves ignite oh yes hunter i moan causing him to thrust further inside me. his hands leave the rail and i feel it travel down to my clit he swirls his fingers around my clit rapidly until my knees start to buckle. easy love hunter says teasing.  he picks me up bridal style and carries me inside to the couch. let me try something i say. hunter lets me up so that i can straddle his lap. i slide him inside me slowly causing him to hiss in satisfaction. i glide slowly up and down his shaft moaning. you're killing me hunter says. i grab his face and kiss him deeply never breaking my stride. we break the kiss and hunter's large hands massage my breasts. he laps at my right nipple while twisting the left between his fingers causing my pleasure to plato i come hard and my body begins to shake involuntarily. Hunter reverses our position and plows into me as i continue to shake. my back arches and i spread my legs further you want me to fill your greedy cunt with my cum beautiful hunter says. yess oh yes cum inside me hunter i beg. hunter sucks and nibbles at my neck while rolling my nipples between his finger my eyes roll behind my head. make me yours Hunter i say huskily. he bites down for the second time and the magic is back this time i don't let it release i share it between hunter and i like a band that ties us together hunter starts to cum and i convulse as i cum as well. i feel love showering over me and its hunter sending it to me metaphysically i return it along with my gratitude and my hopes for us. hunter's eyes shine with unshed tears while mines have spilled over. I love you hunter i say. i love you Noley. for the night i allow myself to forget the outside world and take comfort in the moment of peace hunter has brought into the boys and my life. tomorrow will be tomorrow's problem. 

***GET READY THAT MESSY VAMP MALCOLM WILL BE BACK NEXT CHAPTER WITH A NEW PLAN***