Chapter 12 just great

Noley's room at Alpha Gage's Cabin

Noley Pov

Noley Pov

The deal was simple, Gage would bring Sam Lee and the others back but I was to have no contact with Sam Lee without Gage being present.  Of course the same was not expected of him no Gage would be free to see me when ever since he made me stay in his cabin with one of the skull either at my door or following me around when he was not there. I was so excited when Susan told me that Sam Lee and some of the exiled members of the pack were expected back on Friday. I couldn't contain myself at dinner with Gage. You seem rather happy he said mischievously. I am happy i replied back with a smile. some one has already told you the good news I take it he said raising an eyebrow at me. Yes Susan told me over lunch. If I had known all it would take to get you out of your funk was a trip to Vegas i would have taken you sooner he said sending me in to such a shock i spit my wine across the table. Where going to Vegas? when? i asked. Noley don't act so alarmed I thought you said you knew. I thought you were talking about the fact that Sam Lee would be back Friday i explained. A dark look flashed across his face "well you won't be here to greet them so why would you care about when they come back". "I will be here you can't make me go anywhere" i felt my anger rising. Gage bang his fist on the table and said "i can make you do , or say, or go anywhere i want, i have your precious Sam Lee's life in the palm of my hand, don't forget it." With that he rose from his seat to leave but i couldn't let Gage have the last word, my pride wouldn't allow it, "how could i ,you remind me at every turn are you so afraid that the only way I'll stay is if you threaten and abuse me because at this point you are so righ--- one minute i was yelling at Gage's back and the next he had speed over to me and had his giant hand wrapped around my throat.  Is this what you want me to do he said between clenched teeth as he raised me from the chair by my neck. i tried fruitlessly to pry his hands off my throat but it was no use i began seeing stars. I woke up back in my own room  next to a beautiful blue dress, there was a note from Gage telling me to put it on and come out side. I thought about ignoring him then thought better of it Gage didn't make idle threats and until i could find away to get me and Sam Lee to safety i had to play along.