De ja vu 27

Nola POV

It was Halloween on the pack lands so I forced every one to decorate.  Gage ever the party pooper refused to get dressed up claiming he is already a monster why does he need to dress up. I however found the cutest little bow peep costume for me and sheep costumes for the boys. We took pictures to send to Gage's parents and I went to do a final walk threw the "haunted woods". The ladies of the pack and I had been working all week to ensure the woods would be scary enough to scare the teens pups of the pack and maybe even our mates.

It was dusk when I finally made it to the big scare aka a tree covered in chicken blood and fake skulls. I draped more faux cob webs from the tree limbs. Then went further into the forest in search of the beta's wife to make sure she would be ready  to chase everyone in her wolf costume. Pretty soon it was dark and I had walk so far into the woods that I couldn't hear the ladies anymore either.  Mary Ellen I yelled her name for the 400th time and still got no answer. I felt a hand brush my cheeks but I was alone a since of foreboding washed over me. I pushed my fear aside and continued. I saw a large wolf maybe even larger than Gage's wolf near  a clearing. It was eating but I couldn't make out what he had caught.  He wasn't pack that's for sure I slowly backed away.i changed to a submissive posture.  The wolf raised his head and watched me with cold eyes, that's when my I saw Mary Ellen's corpse was what the beast was devouring.  My plan to back away was trashed. I turned and ran as fast as I could. 

***Sorry is been awhile but we will continue on****