Chapter 26 this side of love

Gage POV

When I smell my favorite lasagna cooking there was no question in me coming down to the kitchen to have some.what I didn't expect to see was my beautiful wife bent over in the oven ass on full display. She had on this sexy one piece thing that got me rock hard I grip the counter but it gave way underneath my hand. I have been able to control myself for months and now seeing her like that had me barely containing myself no one had ever been able to get me this way I felt like a teenage boy. Go to the table honey I'll fix your plate she said with a mischievous smile. If she thought I was eating anything but her she was sorely mistaken, I grabbed both her ass cheeks and lifted her onto the counter and spread her legs wide for me. My wolf allowed me to keep control so that he wouldn't hurt her he control was all but gone. It seem like my denying both of us the pleasure of our mate was a huge mistake. As I kiss each of her thighs the scent of her invaded my lungs I slowly licked her slit her juices wash over my tongue like the finest of French wines. Her body convulse and she came she tried to push me away but I continued until she came for me a second time. Her thighs began to shake and her juices coated my beard I knew she was ready for me then I ripped the coverings off of her breasts and release them to me I took one nipple into my mouth and gently bit down causing her to moan loudly."quiet or you'll wake the boys"I said."they're with Chuck and his wife for tonight"she said wrecking her nails down my back."well darling get ready for the ride of your life"I said tugging her head back causing her mouth to open for me I ran my tongue down her throat and plunge my cock into her tight core she let out a gurgle scream with each thrust her entrance tightened on me like a vise grip it was hot and warm I never wanted to leave. I sped up the pace our legs were shaking compulsively and then I felt something pierce my my shoulder the little minx have bitten me to complete our bond.I licked the spot that I have bit months ago and that was her undoing she came around me and then milked my cock. Having both spent ourselves we enjoyed the food that she had prepared.  She was ready for bed and so was I but not in that way. She climbed into a California king size bed and had her rear bear to me once again I gave it a quick slap and told her to spread her legs and she obeyed.