Ch . 37 waking up

I wake up and reach for my neck but there is no trace from were Gage cut me. My wolf heals fast but not this fast and not this good. Maybe it was a dream I think to myself. Sadly it wasn't a dream Noley, a voice answers me but it's not my wolf it's someone or something else. I get flashes from that day Gage going after me then Gavin. Hunter slamming his fist in to Gage. He father calling for guards that retrain Hunter. Gage being taken away and his father following. Hunter rushing over and covering my wound. I see myself through someone else's eye's as I spit up blood and and try to talk to Aurora. I see the pov of a pale arm. Hunter grabs the arm his eyes have turned from hazel to honey brown , then he lets go . Aurora holds her hands out in protest. Then Hunter says it's the only way to save her. Then Aurora is yelling I will get addicted to vamp blood and he will exploit it. Hunter says I'm strong and I will fight it. Aurora is shaking her head she yells for the pov I am in to leave. I  see Hunter grab the retreating arm if she is bad off we will all help her don't make them lose their mother he nods towards the boys. Aurora nods and takes the boys away. The arm goes to my mouth and I remember the taste and I want more. Who was that I say out loud as the flash back ends. There's a knock at the door I open it and Hunter stands before me in a blue flannel shirt and faded jeans. He averts his eyes and turns beet red. The I realize someone changed my clothes while I was unconscious instead of the clothes I wore to the boys party, I am now wearing a small black nightie. Oh sorry Hunter I say stepping back and waving him in. Come in please I say. He clears his throat and enters. I cross my arms over my chest to cover them but it makes my breasts look bigger. I catch him staring at them. Sorry Noley you've been through a lot you don't need some guy lusting after  . He rubs the back of his neck nervously. Your not some guy Hunter your you I say. He smiles at me and I melt. I grab his shirt and pull him to me our lip met  and we kiss urgently. He palms my a**  and lifts me my tongue dives in his mouth he takes control and kisses down my cheek to my earlobe to my breast. He rubs himself at my entrance and I shiver in anticipation. He thick and long he fills my entrance slowly then rocks back. He uses his thumb to rub circles around my clit. There is a slight sting as he stretches me and my wolf enjoys the danger. She calls on his bear and our animals scent mingle in the air. Magic starts to build in the room I pull it to us wrap us in its warmth. Hunter pumps faster inside me until all I can do is hold on. The magic rises to a point were it can't be contained. I release the pull and it flares out and fills the room.  Noley Knight you are mine Hunter yells out in roar. I throw my head back and howl my wolves canines descend and I bite hunter on his chest in front of his heart then I cum hard. Hunter cums after a few more rapid slams into me  he seed coat my walls he bites over Gages mark and I rock in to him causing more to shot I me . We pant for breath. Did you mean that I asked what that your mine yes I did he replied.  We showered together and got dressed then went down to check on the boys. I still felt hungry but breakfast would solve that.