PROLOGUE

"Jiwoon ah! Where are you?" I called weakly.

My whole body felt very sore and hurt from falling after getting lost and find a way out.

"Kim Jiwoon!!!" I called again.

I continued to find my only younger brother, Kim Jiwoon, but the dark forest really hindered my vision.

"Noona?!!!" called Jiwoon from a distance. I immediately turned my body and ran towards Jiwoon's voice.

"Jiwoon ah!! Noona is here---Argh!!!!"

I'm still not sure how, but the last thing I remember is I saw blood.

There's so many wound and blood on my body...If I cancel this jungle trekking, I won't suffer like this...My brother and I will safe at home with our family.

I tried my best to move my body but still...I have no strength...

Well....At least the moon beautiful as always...I can only smile cause the end is near...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where am I?"

My surroundings seemed blurry but I tried to get a better look.

"Eh? Where am I?!! Jiwoon? Where is Jiwoon?!"

Without wasting time I jumped out of bed.

I was surprised to see my reflection in the mirror. My hair is brown and my eyes are green but...I used to have a black hair and black pearl eyes!

The place I am currently stay now seems very luxurious, just like reminiscent of the Victorian era.

I'm not sure if this is a dream or maybe my afterlife?

"My lady!"

I was startled by the screams of a older woman in front of the door. She brought a beautiful flower-patterned basin with her. She also wearing a maid outfit.

"Who--?"

Without saying anything, she began to kneel in front of me, sobbing uncontrollably.

"My dear lady! I don't have a right to live! It was my fault for leaving you all alone in the forest! Please punish me! A dirtbag like me can't take care of-"

"Why would I do that to you? Stop kneeling! You should get up!!"

"My dear lady! I don't deserve to be treated like this....Scumbag like me---"

"Stop with the scumbag words! We are the same! We have the same worth as humans! There is no such thing as a scumbag! Every human being has rights!"

"Pardon me?"

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head, causing my vision to blur. My legs and body felt the same way.

"My lady! Are you ok?! I will call a physician for you! Hang in there, my lady!"

That's how my second life as Amelia Floryyea Howard, the first daughter of Marquis Aslan Howard The greatest swordman in the empire start.

Now, I'm no longer Kim y/n like in my past life....

~~~~~

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the boring prologue. I will make sure to upgrade this story for better! Sorry again for the grammar because English is not my first language. Don't forget to vote and leave some comments! Thanks!