NINE

"Long time no see...Father."

King Claude began to panic when he saw that beast face.

"You son of bitch! How can you enter this palace?!" King Claude asked in a very scared state.

"How I got in here is not important. What is important now, I will kill you!" said the first prince and pointed the sword in front of king Claude with a scary smile.

"Aslan!!! Guards!!!!" screamed king Claude.

Marquis Aslan ran to king Claude's place with several knights.

"Kill the first prince!!!"

"Well...I'm afraid I can't do that." Aslan answered calmly.

"What are you talking about? Hurry up! Kill him!!!"

"Marquis Aslan is my sword master. He's the one who help me with this rebellion. " told the first prince which is made King Claude lost for words.

"You traitor Aslan!!! I gave you everything! Wealth and power but this is what I get?! Guard!! Arrest this traitor!!!" ordered King Claude but no one obeyed his order.

"Sorry, but I did all this to protect my only daughter. It's already enough that my wife died because of you! You forced me to go to war for 2 years in return you won't touch my daughter and force her to be your dog like what you did to my wife!"

"But I keep my promise! I never touch her until now!"

"You think? I'm stupid? You make a plan with Count Derick to kidnap my daughter!"

"Father...I didn't know that father was such a fool. I thought father was wise and knew how to judge people. Only stupid person will trust someone who will betray them." said the first prince sarcastically.

"Please spare me. I will do anything!!!" begged king Claude.

"Really? Then can you bring back Marquis Aslan's wife and my mother?"

"That's---"

"Cause you can't!" the first prince cut King Claude's hand mercilessly.

"Please...Don't kill me!!!" he begged while hugging the first prince knees.

"See you in hell, father." without the slightest mercy, the first prince beheaded king Claude. His face and body were smeared with thick red blood.

"It's been a long time since I smelled a dirty blood like this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It's been a long time since I smelled a dirty blood like this..."

"It's all over now..." Aslan said and looked at the first prince.

"Yeah...Now Benjamin can rule this empire."

"What? I thought you're the one who will rule this empire?" asked Aslan in disbelief.

"I am a crazy tyrant who killed his own father. I can only be a sword to my brother." answered the first prince then burned the body of king Claude. Thick smoke began to fulfill the palace area.

"Your highness!!!" called Aslan but the first prince just leave him.

"I agreed with your rebellion plan because I did it for my brother. I don't want someone pure like him to touch this filthy blood."told the first prince with smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"My lady!"

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked while yawning and then rubbing my eyes.

"There's a big rebellion happening in the palace! Our king...He's been killed by the first prince! All of the royal family including the crown prince!"

"What's?! How about my father?!"

"I don't know..."

"If he managed to kill the family member...That means...He already kill all the knight who protecting royal family!!!"

"We need to hide and protect you. I'm sure the rebellion will come here and kill us because lord Aslan is King's sword. "told Anna with tears.

I immediately got up from the bed and get ready to leave the mansion with the other servant.

"Shit!" I swear when I see the palace on fire. People started panicking and running.

 People started panicking and running

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~~

Hi guys! Did you guys enjoy this chapter? I put hard effort on Jay's pic edit. Hope you guys like it🤍 Please ignore my grammar mistakes😭 Btw thanks for staying and read my story! Love you guys!💕

First Love || JAY (제이) EN-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें