THREE

My sleep was interrupted when I heard people talking. Like seriously? It's early in the morning!

With a lazy step, I went out to the balcony to find the owner of the voices.

From above I can see my father is talking with two people who wearing black capes covering their faces. It was hard for me to see the face of people who wearing the cape but the curiosity make me want to keep watching them.

I continued to approach the room balcony but my hand accidentally hit the vase at the edge of the balcony. Thank God! I managed to saved the vase.

"Who is that? !!!" my father shouted which made me quickly hide and cover my mouth.

In silence, I slowly crawled back into the room without making any noise. If I get caught listening to their conversation, things won't be pretty...

I tried to close my eyes but failed because my brain was still thinking about who the hell was talking to my father.

Without wasting time, I immediately got out of bed and walked towards the study desk. My hand immediately took the diary book that I hide in the bottom drawer.

I immediately wrote the events that happened earlier in the diary. Since I was here, I started writing almost all the events in the diary for my own observation.

"Hmm ... From what I know. My father here is a High ranking Knight who already protected the King for generations. It's impossible he would do something that could bring repercussions to himself."

"My lady? You haven't slept yet?" Asked Anna who made me immediately hide the diary.

"I was about to sleep. What's bring you here?"

"I went to the kitchen to drink some water but on the way back to my room I realized there was a light from your room, my lady."

"I see ... There's nothing you need to worry about. You can go back to sleep."

"Alright, my lady."

~~~~~~

Hi guys! I hope you can vote and leave some comments! I'm sorry if there are a lot of grammar mistakes.  XOXO!