SIX

Damn...I miss Oreo! This biscuit tastes bad! Did 19th-century people like this kind of biscuit? I wish I can get Oreo right now !!!!

"Greeting lady Amelia." greet a beautiful girl with smile then sit next to me.

"Ah yes? Greeting..."

"My name is Nadine Elizabeth William. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Lady Nadine."

"Sorry, cause I suddenly came to this table. I'm not comfortable talking to older people. That's why I'm here with you!" told her with a smile.

"I see ..."

"You eat that? It tastes bad!" Nadine asked then pointed to the biscuit that had been bitten in half.

"I know right! You dislike it too?"

"No! I hate it! I prefer to eat cold bread than eat that. It tastes like cow shit"

"Cow shit? You must know how the cow shit taste like...You're so funny, lady Nadine!"

"The tea also! I prefer to add milk!"

"Wait ?! You put milk in tea too? !! Same !! I did that too !!!" I told her excitedly.

"Really ?! Wow! We have a lot in common! It feels nice to finally talk with someone who understanding! I like you lady Amelia!"

"Aww ... Thank you! I'll invite you to have tea together! I just bought the best black tea from the South."

"I would love too!"

We kept chatting until we didn't realize that the high tea party was over. This is the first time a noble lady wants to talk to me. Well ... It's not as bad as I thought. I finally managed to make a friend ...

~~~~~

Hi! Short update from me because I'm so busy with Assignments😓😅. Huhuhu...Thank you guys for reading this story🥺! Please just ignore the grammar errors hehehe...Have a nice day everyone✨!