FIVE

"Explain yourself, young lady."

"Father ... I know it's my fault for leaving without permission but father---"

"You know how dangerous out there?!"

"Father...It's not what you think. Trust me, it safe--"

"SAFE? !! IF IT'S SAFE OUTSIDE, YOUR MOTHER IS STILL HERE !!" shouted my father and sat back down, scowling at his face.

"Mother?" I asked in confusion.

"Amelia Floryyea Aslan, starting today. You will be prohibited from leaving the mansion without my permission."

"Father! That's too much !! Nothing bad happened to me! The first prince was there!"

"What do you mean the first prince was there?!!!"

"He was there when Baron Smith was trying to hit me. The first prince help--"

"He shouldn't be there! Damn it!" he immediately got up and left the workplace without a word.

I also left his empty workplace and go to my room. It seems that my life after this will get more and more bored since I can't go out for a walk anymore.

"My lady, I have prepared the bath for you."

"Alright, I'll be there in a few sec."

The warm water that touches my skin makes me calm, plus the aroma from the soap fragrance. It feels like I want to sleep even though I'm still in the bathtub.

"Anna ... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, my lady."

"It's about the first prince we met earlier. I don't understand when he said 'the king would send assassins to kill him'? Why?"

"Hmm ... Well, the King took two women from Goryeo to be slaves. His highness was very obsessed with black that's why he took them because only asian have pitch black hair colour. But suddenly one day, the two slaves were reported to be pregnant with his highness child. The situation became very chaotic because the two children are illegitimate. So the Queen ordered the two slaves to be locked up in Shadeon Estate until they gave birth to the first prince and the second prince. But unfortunately, they were only able to live for 6 years because they were treated very badly by the maid and butler there. Only the first prince and second prince survive. "

"Poor soul ... I can't imagine how they survive at such a young age."

"I know right! They deserve better! I wish the first prince to be the next king! Our current crown prince very arrogant and doesn't deserve to be our new king. The queen raised him like a shi ---"

"Anna ... Low your voice! If someone hear you can be accused treason for insulting the royals!"

"Nobody here ... Don't worry my lady."

"But still ... You need to be careful. I don't want anything bad happens to you."

"Aww ... My lady, you're so kind..."

~~~~~~

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading story. I really don't expect some good person from tiktok willing to come here and read it🥺. I love you guys❤️! I will try my best to write the story! Btw sorry for the grammar errors. Have a nice day everyone!💮