SEVENTEEN

I was thinking while looking at the foam on the surface of the water.

Who is he? Why I don't remember him at all? Why when I touch Jerome, that thing comes to my head? Why Jerome?

"Your highness, his highness has returned from the wedding ceremony. We will prepare you for the first night."

"The first night?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes your highness."

The maid helped me put on a nightgown and sprayed me with perfume before leaving the room.

"You can sleep first." said Jerome and opened his shirt in front of me.

"Damn it Jerome! Don't take off your clothes in front of me!" I said angrily.

As I expected, he does have a beautiful body.

"Shut up will you?"

"Why you ask me to sleep first? It's our first night!"

"You expect me to touch you? No, thank you." he replied and went into the wash room.

"You think I want you to touch me? Stupid dimwit!"

"You call me what? A stupid dimwit?!" he shouted from the wash room.

"Yes!"

"You better shut your mouth or I will kiss you again."

My face started to heat up when I heard what he said.

"Kiss me? Try if you can!"

Hmm...He didn't say anything? Maybe he gave up?

"If I can?"

"Argh!!!!!"

I screamed when I saw him behind me wearing only a bathrobe and his hair is wet.

"I'm just joking...Can you let this slide?" I said with fear.

"Let it slide after you call me stupid?"

"I'm sorry..."

"There's no sorry..."

He violently grabbed both my cheeks and kissed my lips. He didn't let go of my lips even I almost lost my breath.

"Let me go please..." I begged while crying when his hands started to slide my nightgown.

"Damn it!" he finally let me go and left me.

I sat on the bed while remembering what just happened. I finally saw the face of the mysterious man. That man is...

Jerome...

Why is Jerome in my past life? He's also my lover! I saw almost everything but there's still something missing.

"Park Jongseong..."without realizing my mouth said that name.

"How did you know that name?" Jerome suddenly asked me.

"It's---"

"I ask you! How did you know that name?!" he forcefully held both of my shoulders.

"It's hurt..."

He let go of my shoulders and look at me with serious face.

"How did you know that name?" he asked again but this time softer.

Should I tell him? He's my husband anyway...

"Do you believe in reincarnation?"

"What?"

"I'm not actually Amelia Floryyea Howard. I'm Kim y/n. I died in my past life and revived in this era. This is my second life." I told Jerome which confused him.

"I know, you must think I'm crazy. It's up to you if you want to believe it or not."

"No! I trust you! Just tell me everything. It's actually crazy because only my mom and Benjamin know my Hangul name. I want to know more about you."

I started to tell him everything about my past life and how I know his Hangul name.

"So, we are lovers?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah..."

"Me and you? That Jongseong probably has no taste in women."

"That hurts!!!"

"I'm stating a fact!"

"You can help me, right? I need to know about what happened to you last time because I can't recall it."

"How can I help you?"

"Kiss me."

"Again? You are the one who asked me to stop just now!"

"It's because your filthy hands touch my thighs!"

"I won't touch it this time." he held my chin gently and kissed my lips.

But nothing happened. I tried to open my eyes then I saw his tears. I gently pushed his chest and looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

"What did I just saw?" he asked in tears.

"You saw what?"

"I saw you..."

"You saw me?!"

"Yes..."

"Tell me! What you see!"

"It's getting late. We should sleep." he said and lay down next to me.

What did he saw that make him cry?

~~~~~
Hi guys! I know you guys are wondering what Jerome see, right? Hehehe...Stay tuned for the chap! Please ignore my grammar mistakes huhuhu...Thanks for reading my story!😊💕💫