TWENTY THREE

"Morning wife..."

"Morning..."

"I'm still sleepy. I'm too lazy to get up today. I want to laying on bed like this all day with you."

I pinched his nose and smiled.

"You have to work today. Many documents need to be checked and many report need to be finished."

"Damn you Benjamin! I told him that I'm not interested in becoming a Duke! I want to live a simple life in a small village with you and maybe our child in the future."

"Darling..." I called softly.

"Yes wife?"

"Do you want a baby?" I asked to be sure.

"Of course I want but I'm not sure that I can be a good father. You see, even my childhood is not as beautiful as other kid. I don't want our child to go through the same things I went through." Jerome said in a tone sad

"Darling...Trust me, you will be the best father for our child."

"But I'm still scared. What if--"

"Darling...There's nothing you need to be scared of. I'm here and we will raise our child together with full of love."

"Okay...But I'm still worried. You know, giving birth is very dangerous for you. What if something happens to you?" said Jerome still with a sad face.

"Nothing bad will happen. Trust me...Even if I die, I promise to find you even in another life."

"Wife...."Jerome cried and hugged me tightly.

"Hmm...We've been married for 3 years but you still cry a lot. How can you take care of a baby if you act like a baby?" I caressing his head gently.

"Wife..."

"Okay I'm sorry." I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"Damn...I don't want to leave this bed."Jerome started to complain again.

"You have to work dear. I love money so much that you need to work hard so I can buy anything I want!" I joked and laughed.

"You love money? Okay then I will work hard to earn money and become the richest person in this empire just for you wife."

I could only smile at Jerome who spoke confidently.

"I'm serious wife!"

"I know dear..."

Jerome was still hugging me tightly and didn't show that he wanted to get out of bed.

"Darling...Actually I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Actually I pre--"

"Your highness! His majesty requests that your highness come to the Capital as soon as possible today."

We were both were interrupted when we heard Jordan's voice who is one of our knights.

"I have to go wife."

"Take care dear."

~~~~~
Hiii!! I'm updating again and will updating more often cause I love you all...Hehehehe❤🥰🥰 HAPPY READING GUYS!🤍