FOUR

We both sneaked out from the mansion and went to spring festival. This is the first time I went to a festival like this.

"My lady, how about this flower ---" we were both startled by a snarl from the toy store in front of us

"You son of bitch! How dare you touch that music box?!" a man's snarl in a very arrogant tone.

"I'm sorry sir ..." said the little boy while crying.

"Sorry? You think with that word you can pay back?!! You won't be able to pay until you die!"

"I promise ... I will pay it .."

"There's so many poor and useless kids like you come to my shop and ruin my sales!" the man mercilessly kicked and hit the little boy.

"STOP!" I shouted and pushed the man away from kicking the boy.

"What's wrong with you ?! How dare you to butt in!!!" The man shouted again.

"How much is the broken music box worth for you to kick this little boy? Cursing with such a vulgar word! No manners at all!" I said angrily while hugging the poor boy.

"I think I know you. You're the daughter of Marquis Aslan, right? That stupid and spoil kid who wasted all his father's money on luxury jewelry while your father  fighting to the death to protect our empire for his majesty."

"My lady ... I think we should get out from here. He already recognizes who you are, my lady." Anna said worriedly.

"I'm not stupid and spoil kid!!"

"Even your own father don't care about you! That's the reason why you act reckless like this! Trying to be a hero by protecting the boy? My ass! I bet your father won't even care if I give you some lesson for being rude."he said in arrogant tone.

"My lady...Let's go..."

"No, I can't let this stupid old man bully this kid!"

"What did you say ?! STUPID OLD MAN? !! YOU WANT TO DIE? !!!" The man came closer to slap me. I can only closed my eyes because I was too scared

"It's not nice for 'Stupid Old Man' like you to hit a woman." 

A tall man wearing a black cape was standing in front of the arrogant old man. I can only saw his back from here.

"HAHAHA, why does everyone like to interfere so much ?! Do you know who I am?! You! Who are you to wear a black cape like that? !!!" the old man pulled on the cape that covered the guy face.

Everyone in the area started to panic and kneel as soon as they saw the man's face in front of me. 

"Your highness, first prince ?!"

"Good day to die? Baron Smith?" The man drew his sword and pointed at Baron Smith.

"Your highness ... Please have a mercy." asked Baron Smith in tears.

"You know what I hate the most? I hate when someone disrespects other people. Second, I hate it when someone leaks my identity as you did. Damn, now I have to hide from the king again since everyone knows I'm in the capital now. He must have ordered those stupid assassins to kill me again. "He said in a cynical tone and pulled his hair back.

"And you ... Next time don't be stupid to fight with a man like this. Aren't you Marquis Aslan daughter? Go out without any escort? Noblewoman needs two escorts, that's the rule... How can you sneak out like this with your maid? "

I could only stiffly look at the handsome man in front of me. His face looked very stressed but that didn't diminish his handsomeness.

"I'm sorry, your highness." I said and lowered my face in embarrassment.

"Go back now!" He said in a frightening tone.

"I'm so sorry miss..."the boy said to me sadly.

"It's fine. Here...Take this money and buy something delicious."I patted his head gently with smile.

"Thank you so much miss...May God always bless you."

Anna immediately pulled my hand away from the place. We both need to get back to the mansion right away.

I'm sure my father would be very angry with me for sneaking out without permission and fighting with people on the street.

I'm so done ...

~~~~~~~

Hi guys!!! Double update cause why not? Hehehehe....Please vote and leave some comments! Sorry if there's so many grammar error.