TWENTY

"I'm so sorry if this hurts..." I said before healing the knight's leg.

The patient tent for the knight was too crowded because many of them are injured after being attacked by demons.

"Your highness...Thank you for helping us." said the knight with a smile.

"I'm your archduchess. Of course I have to help."

I have treated almost 200 knights using my magic.

My vision started to get a little blurry.

"Your highness! Blood!" shouted Anna in panic when she saw blood flowing out from my nose.

Damn... Maybe I overused my magic.

All the knights who had been treated ran towards me in worry.

"Guys, I'm fine..." I told them not to worry and continued to heal a few more knights who were still injured.

I can't stop now! I need to help Jerome and save South from the Demons attack. This is all I can do.

"Wife!!!"

Why is he here? He should be at the South border with the frontliner!

"Duke..."

"Why are you here?! I told Anna to take you to the capital!!!"

"I choose to stay and help here." I said seriously.

"It's dangerous here!"

"I'm only taking care of the knight! It was safe here!"

"Wife..."

"Oh God! Are you okay?" I asked in panic when I saw the blood flowing down from his arms and shoulders.

"I'm fine..."

"No! You're not fine!" I immediately treated Jerome's wound using magic.

"Wife...I appreciate that you want to help us here but your life is in danger. Don't worry, the knight from capital will come and help us including your father's knight."

"I don't want to leave you alone..."

"You have to go to the capital. It's more safer than here. There you can--"

Boom!!!

"The demons are here!!! Take your position and protect her highness, Archduchess!!!" Jerome shouted and took out his sword.

"I can smell someone with holy magic. So, It was you..." said the scary demons while look at me with it scary face.

"Shut your mouth!"Jerome fought him but it was difficult because the demons used black magic to absorb his magic.

"Spherical explosion!"

The demons screamed in pain and can't heal his wounds immediately.

That means, my holy light magic can hurt the demons!

"How dare you!"

"Light gun." I shot the demon using my magical light gun. It's easier for me to attack them since it's my speciality to use fire armor. I was a police in my past life.

More and more demons started heading towards us.

All the knights fought them while I took the opportunity to shoot them from afar.

My vision became more blurry than before. My body can stand anymore and fall on the ground.

"Wife! Are you okay? Your nose bleeding!" Jerome asked worriedly.

"I overused my magic." I said then accidentally coughed up blood.

"Wife!!!"

"Amelia!!!"

"Father..." I called weakly.

"I told you! Don't use magic!" father said while crying.

"I have to help my husband and protect our land."

"Your magic has a limit but with this red ruby ​​necklace, you can use your magic without limit." Father put the ruby ​​necklace on my neck.

Suddenly the white light came out of the necklace.

"Woah...My body feels so light!" Suddenly my hair turn into white.

"With this holy sword...You can kill them now..."Tell father.

"I will kill them..."

"Jerome...Please protect her."

"Yes master!"

I ran and cut down all the demon without mercy.

As expected, the demons were unable to fight the holy magic.

Suddenly my heart beat faster when I saw the demon king.

"How dare such a lowly human like you kill my child!"

The demon king used his black power to attack the knights.

Damn...I can't fight the demon king. He is too big and powerful.

"I summoned the great white dragon." I thrust the holy sword into the ground.

" I thrust the holy sword into the ground

"The legendary white dragon!"

"White dragons really exist!!!"

"I'm sorry but I really need your help." I said to the white dragon.

"My child...It's my duty to protect you. I will help you to defeat the demon king."

"Thank you white dragon."

From here I could see Jerome struggling to fight the demon king.

"Jerome!!!" I screamed when the demon claws almost got Jerome from the back.

The white dragon dragged us from the demon king.

"Jerome! Take this!" I handed the holy sword to him. He took the sword with a smile.

The white dragon attack the demon king with holy fire then Jerome stabbed his heart using the holy sword.

"Die!!!" shouted Jerome. He cut off the demon king's head and took it away.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt?" I asked and hugged Jerome.

"I'm fine...Thanks Wife. We can't defeat the demon king without your help."

"No...It was you who killed the demon!" I said with soft smile.

"Oh no...My lady shouldn't stained with dirty like this." He sighed and sweeping the blood on my cheek.

My face started to heat up when he touch my face.

"White dragon. Thank you..."I tried to cut off the awkwardness.

"It's my pleasure." the white dragon continued to disappear in the white light.

~~~~~
I'm so sorry if this chapter weird😭 Hope you guys enjoy it! Please ignore my grammar mistakes huhuhuhu....Thank you for reading my story!🥺💕💕💕