SEVEN

"My lady?"

"Yes, Anna?"

"Hmm ... Lately my lady looks sad. Is something bothering you?"

"No ... But I'm just curious. I haven't seen my father after he got angry that day."

"Maybe the King ordered Lord Aslan to find the first prince and the second prince. They both are traitors in this empire."

"Traitors? Why?"

"Hmm ... maybe because the two of them managed to win commoners' hearts compared to the crown prince." Told Anna.

"Just because of that they both are accused of being traitors? It doesn't make sense!"

"Well ... The king said they actually plan to take the throne."

"But still .... Both of them are his majesty child."

"My lady ... Royalty line are cruel because only one person can rule this empire. They are willing to kill their own family members to ascend the throne."

"That's crazy!" Our conversation came to a halt when someone knocked on the door.

"My lady, Amelia. Lady Nadine who has been invited has arrived." Told the butler in a happy tone.

"Oh! Nice! Invite her in and please prepare black tea with milk like always. I want to enjoy tea with lady Nadine in the room only for today."

"Yes, my lady."

"My lady ... Why are you having tea in the working room today? My lady doesn't want to enjoy tea with lady Nadine in the garden like always?"

"No ... I'm a bit tired today."

"I understand, my lady."

"Oh by the way! Just ask her to go here first. I need to use the toilet alone." I immediately walked out of my own room to the toilet.

But ... Something doesn't feel right. My heart race and both of my hands shaking without any reason.

Without wasting any time, I immediately ran back to my room and saw Nadine standing in front of my desk reading my diary. How did she found the diary!

"Nadine ..."

"What's all this? How did you know how to write this language?" Nadine asked with a surprised face.

"Nadine...I can explain. Give me that diary back. No one can see it or I will be in danger!"

"What do you mean about 'This body is not mine. My real name is Kim y/n?' What is that?! " Nadine then looked at me with a confused face.

"Who are you?"

Damn .... Someone finally know about my secret ...

~~~~~
Hi guys! Sorry for late update. I just recover from my flu🥺 I will update more! Stay tuned!😊 Have a nice day everyone and happy holiday❤️✨