FOURTEEN

"My lady! You look so beautiful!!!"

"Thank you Anna. This is because you help me." I replied with a smile while looking at the beautiful dress on my body.

" I replied with a smile while looking at the beautiful dress on my body

"My lady, Lord Aslan wants to see you."

"Right now?"

"Yes, my lady."

"I'll be there in a few minutes!"

I immediately left the room and went towards to my father's reading room which was at the end of building.

"Father? Did you call me?" I asked after knocked on the door.

"Yes...Please have a sit my daughter."

"What's wrong? Father? Is there something important you want to tell?" I asked curiously.

"Archduke Jerome sent a letter to me. Tonight he will make an announcement at the dance later about your engagement ceremony which will be held next week at the same time as your birthday and social debut."

"Next week?!"

"Yes...The Archduke wants to speed up the wedding and take you to live together in the South."

"No!"

"But why?"

"Can't you do anything to stop this marriage?"

"I already promised the Archduke before the rebellion."

"Father..."

"Archduke Jerome may look scary but he is a good person. Trust me..."

"But father...I don't love him."

"I know and I'm so sorry for doing this to you...But if you really insist, I will try talk to him to cancel this marriage."

"Really? Thanks father! You are the best!" I said happily and hugged my father.

"This is the only thing I can do for you, sweetheart..."

When the clock showed 7:40pm, we finally left and went to capital palace.

"Let's go..." Dad said and led my hand before get out from the carriage.

As usual, people will stare at us.

"Announcing the arrival, the sun of our empire, Emperor Benjamin."

All the guests looked at the newly arrived emperor. Our emperor looks very handsome and charming like always.

"Please...Continue to enjoy yourselves ladies and gentlemen." he said then raised a glass of champagne and was followed by everyone.

"Amelia, I want to talk with Archduke Jerome. You're okay alone, right?" Father asked me worriedly.

"I'm fine! You can go." I replied with a smile so he wouldn't worry.