Chapter 16

(Lamia's POV)

Ever since leaving with Choi almost a day ago I've been cooped up in some luxurious room. I have to admit it's a nice room. The walls are painted a nice white with dark blue soft silky curtains hung either side of the tall big windows which overlook some great big green fields but still allow the view of the great big ocean just across the fields.

Observing the room closely it is pretty empty. Candles hung on the walls with a chandelier in the centre of the ceiling illuminating the room alongside the candles. A dressing table sat on the right wall cosmetics covering it alongside a tall mirror. On the left wall were two doors one assumably leading into an ensuite and the other a walk in wardrobe. A circular bed set itself in the centre of the room just under the chandelier.

Walking over to the dressing table I notice my horrible appearance. My brown locks are matted and knotted in a bun on the top of my head, my clothes are very diheaved and bags lay dark under my eyes revealing how bar and pale my face was. There was a small cut on my lip from where one of Chois' men hit me before getting beaten up by Choi himself. Sighing I sat down on the dark oak chair which accompanied the dresser and waited for nothing in particular.

I wasn't waiting long before the door opened to reveal a smuggish Choi holding a pale blue box with a red bow on top. He walks in, smirk plastered on his face. I glare at him as he makes his way over to the bed placing the box on it before coming and kneeling down in front of me.

"Oh Lamia it's been so long since we were alone like this." he says as he reaches a hand out to touch my cheek. Resisting and pushing his hand away, I hardened my glare before venomously saying "Who would want to be alone with you?" chuckling at this Choi stood up walking back towards the bed and running his hands along the box. "You'd be surprised how many people wished to be along with me."

Before saying anything Choi took the top of the box off before taking its context out revealing the same red dress from all those years ago. He walks over to me the red sequence dress in hand.

"Do you remember this?" he asks while looking at me with a smirk. I nodded as sadness took over me remembering that night was something I didn't want to remember. He holds it out smiling or well smirking "go put it on." I look away, shaking my head refusing to do so. This time when he asks he takes another approach this time holding a gun to my head.

I wasn't afraid of the gun but couldn't risk dying here when my boy was ill. Standing up taking the dress I head over to one the doors opening it to reveal the ensuite sighing I go to the other walking into the walking in wardrobe. After squeezing into the dress I once again observe my complexion and that's when all my memories flood in.

Flashback
"But dad I don't want to go besides balls suck worse than gun training." My father chuckles at my childish behaviour. "Come on lamia it will be fun besides your always wanting to be like other 18 year olds so isn't going to this ba-party what normal 18 year olds do?"

I went to retort before realising he actually had a point. Sighing I slump down in my seat looking at the ceiling as I internally complain about how all of this sucks. Mid complaint a pastel blue box appears in my line of sight as my father stands there smiling.

I sit up looking at him with a raised brow "what's this?" I ask as my father pushes it close to me, smiling brighter as he says "Well you're going to need something to wear tonight aren't you?" taking the box out his hands smiling i open it to reveal a red sequence dress.

"This is beautiful" I say in admiration as I hold the dress in my hands. Placing it back in its box carefully, I stood up walking to my father kissing his cheek and hugging him. "Thank you dad."

My Mafia Prince - MaxTulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें