Chapter 10

(Narrators POV)

The weekend ended and Monday finally came. Tul was so excited that he even woke up an hour earlier that morning. Given the extra time he had he decided to do some studying to distract himself from the excitement he was going to have that day.

Eventually an hour passed and Tul decided to go downstairs and have some breakfast where he saw his mum already awake preparing his favourite dish. Max soon joined them where they enjoyed a freshly cooked British breakfast which Tul devoured remembering the good old day, when his mother would have the energy to make it.

Time continued to go by and before long it was time for them to head off to school but Tul didn't forget to do one last thing before leaving Max's mansion.

Tul met Max by their usual meeting point before school. And nothing could match the devilish smirk which he had on his face momentarily causing a shiver of fear to run down Max's spine.

"Wha- What's with that smirk? And what's behind your back?"
"Oh nothing and just you know, thinking about how much fun today is going to be". Tul said in a sarcastic tone. "What do you mean fun? What's going on today? I thought we just had our regular classes". Max's confusion made it clear to Tul that he had forgotten about their deal, making what he was about to do next even more fun. "We do, but let's say things aren't going to be as usual for you". Tul pulled what was behind his back in front of him and Max's mouth dropped to the ground clearly remembering his deal.

"No way".
"Yes way".
"Nope I am not wearing that to school."
"Too late you agreed". Tul's smirk grew as he saw the panicked face of Max as he sighed and went to go change. It wasn't too long before Max was walking out of the house for the second time this time wearing the outfit Tul had handed him. Once Tul saw him he was on the floor dying of laughter as he took in the sight before him.

"I hope you enjoy this".
"Oh I am...very much I am". Max shook his head as he got in the car. Tul slowly followed suit still in a fit of laughter.

The ride to school was quiet apart from Tul few snickers of laughter now and then. It wasn't long before they arrived in the parking lot of the school. Tul was so happy he didn't waste a second jumping out the car and grabbing everyone's attention to witness Max's new look.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE! HI SO ERM I'M CALLING ON ALL YOURS ATTENTION TO BRING IT TO THIS MASTERPIECE OF EMBARRASSMENT OF MY DEAR DEAR FRIEND MAX, Max would you like to come out of the car?"

Max couldn't believe what Tul was doing. He sat there watching the younger one getting the crowd's attention. Shock took over him when he saw Tul signalling for him to come out. He shook his head refusing to leave which was shortly lived when he was being pulled out of the car by him. Seconds passed before the crowd burst into laughter and people were taking photos and videos on their phones.

"THIS HERE PEOPLE IS WHAT I WANTED YOU ALL TO WITNESS. NOW AS YOU KNOW THIS LITTLE MERMAID OUTFIT IS FROM THE DRAMA APARTMENT AND IS WORN ONLY BY THOSE WHO, WELL DO SOMETHING SO STUPID THAT IT ALMOST  VIOLATE SCHOOL RULES BUT DOESN'T HOWEVER STILL NEEDS A PUNISHMENT. ANYWAY THIS ISN'T BEING WORN FOR THE REASON OF HIM HAVING DONE SOMETHING AGAINST SCHOOL RULES BUT RATHER IS BEING WORN DUE TO HIM BEING A NOSEY  LITTLE SHIT THAT HE BETRAYED THE TRUST OF HIS BEST FRIEND. SO ALL OF YOU ENJOY THIS MESS AND HAVE FUN!!!"

During all this Max stood there shaking his head and covering his face as embarrassment set in. And once Tul was finished with his speech he patted Max on the shoulder before running off smiling. Max was happy to see Tul so cheery but that could match the embarrassment he was feeling as students continued to gather asking him to twirl or do a courtesy.

Thankfully his embarrassment in the parking lot was shortly lives as the bell rang signaling students to get to class. But it only continued as he walked through the halls to his class.