Chapter 6

(Max POV)

I left Tul in the room as I headed to get ready for tonight's raid. I have to admit I enjoy teasing him and seeing how flustered he gets but apart from me is making me doubt my true feelings towards him. I grabbed my bullet proof vest and gun and a few knives before making my way to my car.

I made my way to the garage and upon arriving saw Tul already standing there ready to go. We didn't exchange any words but nodded to confirm we were both ready.

The drive was like always, quiet so I decided to ask him a question. "You nervous?"
"No, not really." Was all he said while looking out the window admiring the sunset. "I wouldn't blame you if you were. I was my first time." I say trying to get a conversation going.

Tul turns to look at me before saying "Wait, really you got nervous?" He clearly seemed surprised. "I might have grown up in the Mafia but everyone gets nervous on their first mission." He chuckles a little which was absolutely adorable. "Wow who knew the big strong leader of The Crimson Wolves was scared on his first mission." It was nice hearing him happy. "Okay okay no need to rub it in, but yes I was scared on my first mission. It the one I never forgot." I say smiling.

"How old were you?"
"7 and a half. Crazy I know but that's how kids born to Mafia leaders are taught." He looked at me but this time with sorrow in his eyes. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that." He said this with sadness in his voice and it surprisingly made my heart stop momentarily. "It's alright, if anything I'm grateful." He simply nodded before going back to looking out the window.

We drove for about another 20 minuets before arriving at the docks where everyone was already positioned. My role in the plan was to fight of anyone who came near the loading truck positioned to my left. Tul's role was to take out the shooters. 15 minutes later and everyone was set up and the shipment came in.

Third Person (This bits gonna be crap cause I'm tired)

The raid had started. Perth and Saint had already moved in as a distraction. Their role were to be two drunks having an argument and accidentally bumping into one the enemy's members and apologise striking up a small conversation. That was successful accomplish.

The next part was for two of my other members to pretend to be their brothers who would br tipsy but not to drunk as to realised who the two boys were talking to and pull out their guns. That was also a success.

By this point everyone had their guns out and now it was Tul's go. He ran up behind five of the members knocking them out cold with a few simple punches. And so the theft begins.

6 other members started retrieving the packages to the truck and cargo ship as the others fought with the enemy. Which not to Max's surprise had reinforcements near by in case something went wrong. At this point the docks were filled with people fighting, dead or injured.

Max had already shot 4 people before getting ganged up against upon realisation by someone in the other gang shouting that he there leader. He smirked as everyone moved into position around him to protect but he noticed a gap in the formation. A gap where Tul should be. He quickly went to full the gap and help the others fighting.

After a while of fighting and shooting it ended and max ran around the docks looking for Tul or his dead body at least. Thankfully he was still alive and seemed to have sustained a few injuries but that was to be expected. Max looked down at the guy lying on the ground.

"Oh damn you took down one there elite bodyguards."
"What's that".
"Someone who is extremely strong and survives everything. They can endure torture and can be shot in vital organs and still know how to survive."
"Oh dang".
"Nice one newbie."
"Thanks".