Chapter 4

(Third person POV)

"Left, left, left, right, right, left, right ..." Mr Min kept calling out as Tul punches the pads that Mr Min wore. Tul being the muscular teenager he is, despite regular beatings by the hands of the father, meant that they were able to miss out the basic training and go straight in with the heavy stuff.

Mr Min (A/N: I'm going to call him Min from now on till we find out his first name. Oh and Max is 18 in this and Tul's 17.) wasn't going to go easy on the kid however, they did things from regular boxing, to kick boxing, to heavy weight lifting, to target practice and training fights.

By the time they'd finished their first lesson it was already 9pm. Min and Tul left the training room and went their separate ways after Tul was given a quick tour around the mansion. By 10 Tul had changed and showered and a maid had even brought food up for him.

After a while Tul got bored of sitting around so decided to go to the study and catch up with some missed school work.

Upon entering the study he was greeted by one the maids who'd asked if he needed anything. He asked her if  they had paper and pens were anywhere to be found in this room so he could do some work which the maid showed him to the piles of pens and paper.

After that the maid was dismissed and Tul set down in the corner plugging his headphones in and starting to copy up work from Anatomy, Sociology and psychology.

Time passed rather quickly by the time he'd finished copying up the missed work he checked his phone which displayed the time as 1:45am, he sighed realising he still wasn't tired so decided some hot milk would help. (A/N: aww our baby still drinks hot milk for bed how fricking cute... sorry for interrupting 🙃)

He entered the kitchen assuming all the maids were now asleep and he didn't want to wake them cause they need their beauty sleep. After a bit of searching Tul found where the glasses were kept, he took one out taking it over to the surface nearer to the fridge.

He grabbed the milk pouring it till the cup was halfway full. He placed the milk back in the fridge and grabbed the coco putting 3 spoons in before walking over to the microwave where he put it on for 30 seconds just to warm it enough so it's at drinking temperature.

30 seconds later the microwave went bing as the front door, which could be seen from the kitchen opened to reveal an exhausted Max Diloknawarit with blood on his white shirt.

(Max POV)

"Sir we have an issue." One of my workers from the drug trade announced as I sipped my tea (😏😂) "Continue I don't have all day." I respond not harshly but in a rather get to the point tone.

"The Orange Snake gang was able to track and steal our new supply of drugs, thankfully it was only a small shipment. We were however able to catch one of their members." Saint the head of my drug trafficking team says. (A/N: I'm just gunna use Korean, Thai and English names in this FF cause fuck it.)

I sigh putting my cup down on the desk before standing up walking over to a cabinet full of vintage antique collectables and moving it slightly to reveal a safe. I unlocks it to reveal a bunch of weapons. I pull out a pistol, some bullets and two pocket knives. "Let's get going then."

—————————> (Third person)

Saint and Max arrived at an unknown location to most people but to them they call it the warehouse. After arriving at the warehouse they went inside and went straight down to the basement where they were greeted by Perth, Plan and Jackson. Max  told the others to wait outside the room and for two of them to go do a perimeter check of the area. After the command was given Max entered the room.