Chapter 2

(Tul's POV)

Walking out the changing rooms I see Mean standing there with a concerned expression on his face. "Everything okay in their man?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

I say smiling to try make it seem that the whole Max standing inches away from me shirtless with those beautiful eyes asking me to call him if I wanted to have some fun, didn't just happen. "Nothing just concerned, anyway come on Mr DangRed's class is about to start."

———————>

"Okay class so as you know joining us today is our newbie over here, Max so I want a clean game. Okay, so I want you all to get into the teams you were in last time and max will join the orange team to even the players out. Oh ummm Jean I want you to be central midfield so I can see how good Max is at striker."

"Yes sir."
"Okay let's get started."

"Shame looks like I get to defend the new guy." Mean says nudging me and putting his arms around my shoulder. "And why would that be a shame?"

"Because lover boy won't get to have his ass facing him every two minutes, and bodies colliding every second trying to stop the other from getting the ball."

"What the- how many times must I say it I'm not interested in him."
"Mhmmmm trust me I know you are. You can't hide something like this from the ultimate gay of the school."

After saying that Mean runs of getting into his position opposite Max.
"That's now even remotely fair or true." I say shouting back at him as he simply raises a hand pointing his index finger in the air as to say he'd heard me but doesn't care cause he knows he's right.

(Third person)

"In three, two, one GO!"
The orange team kicks the ball back to one the wide midfielders who runs past the blacks wide midfielder creating an opening for the ball to be past to one the central midfielders.

The ball continues to be passed back and forth between players till it suddenly falls into the hands of the oranges striker Max and wasting no time the ball was being flown through the air and into the blacks net.

*whistle*

"Point to the oranges, good going Max." The coach shouts from the refs sidelines.
"Did you see that man?, he's hella good."

"Yeah I saw." Tul didn't seem surprised by Max's shoot, instead he couldn't help but admire his perfect figure starting to sweat and glitter in the light. Noticing this Mean speaks up to say. "If I was you, I'd step up my game."
"I plan to."

This time the blacks started with the ball, and with a quick chip in the air all the players were rushing to the other side of the court passing back and forth till Tul was at shooting position and not to anyone's surprise scores making the scores 1-1.

—————————> (Tul's POV)

"I'm telling you man the way she ran her sword through the demons heart was so hot and not to mention badass."

"Yeah but did you see the way Izzy wrapped her whip around that guys neck and yanked him across the room... damn I'd let her do that to me if I wasn't gay."

"Okay whatever man, see you tomorrow." I waved Mean goodbye before making my way home. Quietly minding my own business I entered my house hoping my dad would be passed out drunk but instead I was met with a disturbing sight.

I ran across the room pushing the drunken man off my mum. "What the hell is wrong with you." I yell at my father who was still getting back on his feet from me pushing him on the floor.

"Won't you look at who's home... none other than Mr useless himself. Are you looking for another beating of the belt son." My father said laughing slightly at the thought of him beating the shit out of me.

If I had my way it would be me beating his ass but for the sake of my mother I take the beating. My father was about to take his belt off when banging was suddenly heard at the door.

I went to open the door and when I did I saw three men dressed in black. "This must be him, is Mr Thanasrivanitchai there?" One of them said.

"Yeah he is" I say as I turn away from the door and shout for my dad. "Dad! It's for you." I leave the door and sit in the living room wondering what that man meant by this must be him, but before I could finish thinking the two other guys who hadn't said anything came in and grabbed my arms pulling me up and towards the door.

"Wait what are you... get off of me." I say as I pull myself lose and move away. "What's going on."
"You are now part of the Diloknawarit family's body guards."

The guys who spoke before said. That's when I noticed my dad standing in the corner holding money in his hands counting it. "You sold me" my eyes widened as I turned towards my mother. "mum?" I look at her but she stood there frozen shocked at what was going on.

"Come on we don't have all day." And like that I was being pulled away... I kicked and screamed but no one came to my rescue.

And I guess that's how you can say I ended up here, standing in front the last person I'd ever expect, room.

To be continued...

—————————>

A/N: so when I was writing this I had no idea what I was writing so I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense but I promise things will start to get more clearer. Love you my angels, till next time xxx