Chapter 1 - Died and Gone to Hell

Here's a new story, I hope you enjoy it.

It was an average day at the Loud family home. Lana and Lola were fighting, for what reason? ... They forgot about an hour ago, they were just fighting at the point because they wanted the other to apologize. 

Lola: You Say Sorry!

Lola was more worn out than Lana was at this point.

Lana: No Way!! You Apologize! 

Lana was also tired from the fighting, but not as much as Lola. The two tumbled around, knocking a lot of things over in their path. Until Lori got sick of the noise and picked the two up like a cat would her kittens.

Lori: I don't care if either of you apologizes or not, but interrupt my video chat with Bobby one more time, and I'll be using both of you to make a double pretzel knot!

Lori dropped the pair and they ran away to continue their spout elsewhere.

Lana ran over to Lisa's room, opening the door without even thinking of knocking. 

Lana: Hey, Lisa, where's the keys to your bunker? Lisa?

Lana saw Lisa, in a state of full sleep-deprived delirium, trying to pick up a beaker of some lime green fluid, but in her delirious state, she was grabbing everything BUT the beaker.

She looked awful to boot, bags that looked like they could hold a small melon and she was saying something but it was more slurred than a speech from an Irish man after his favorite team won a big game.

Lana: Guys! Lisa was late-night experimenting... Again!

Upon hearing that, the other siblings stopped and put down what they were doing to see Lisa in her bad state.

Lori: (annoyed) Ugh! Okay! You guys know the drill. Lincoln, put Lisa to bed. Girls, help me put away all this stuff.

Lincoln picked up Lisa while the girls started putting away the many glasses and chemistry equipment that Lisa had away. 

Lana then looked at the beaker she saw Lisa trying to grab. 

Lana: So what do we do with this? Can't just throw it out or just put it away. Unless we want those 

Luna put a laptop under Lisa's bed as Lincoln waited behind her to put the smartest Loud to bed. 

Luna: Well, what was she trying to do with it, little dude?

Lana: (shrugs) She was just trying to pick it up, I think she was saying something but I'd have a better time understanding German than the noises she was making.

Lori: Well, I don't want an explosion to happen while Mom and Dad are visiting Pop-pop with Lily. So we'll just ask Lisa if we can even understand her that is.

Luan then lightly shook Lisa to wake her up slightly, which Lincoln had just put to bed. 

Luan: Hey, Lisa? What do we do with that chemical?

Lisa: In't lat hea mextora nii y hot sorfyca, kaap et ary cild. Esspaceyllu, mecriwyva rydeytein! 

As Lisa flopped back into her bed, Lori stood there with a look that spoke for her, "I knew that was the answer I was going to get but I'm still upset about it."

Luna: Dude, all I got out of... Whatever that was. Was the word 'Hot'. So do we put it on some heat?

Luna scratched her head as she attempted to understand Lisa's scrambled speech.

Lincoln: I'm pretty sure that chemicals are supposed to be kept cold.

Lucy: (makes her presence known and scares the siblings) Maybe it needs to be heated then cooled?