Chapter 8 - Murder Family

The second chapter is based on the series' episodes.

???: I was a good person before it all went down... I was good my entire life.

Inside the I.M.P. Headquarters, behind a door with a sign that reads "I.M.P. Main Office" with "Meetings in progress" on a taped piece of paper. Blitzo is seen on his office chair looking bored as a shadow silhouette of the speaking person paces the room.

She was a female demon standing roughly the same size as Blitzo, with violet skin, pointed ears, red eyes with yellow pupils, and sharp teeth the same color as her pupils. She has the same tail as an imp but has noticeable goat-like traits like horns and lavender hooves. The woman sports messy white hair, her headband is now black. For clothing, she has a dark pink shirt with noticeable stitches and an upside-down red teardrop jewel on her chest with yellow on the tip. She also wears a black torn skirt, red earrings, and pink glasses.

Blitzo watches the female demon walk back and forth

???: I came from a good pure and elegant family. My mother, a doctor, and my father, is a professional golfer. I was a very good child growing up, learning various things in school which inspired me to become a teacher one day.

The woman lit a cigarette.

???: I would get bullied a few times, sure, that's a given in school, but I learned martial arts in order to defend myself or others who can't defend themselves and not for revenge.

The woman took a long puff from her cigarette.

???: One day, when I graduated from high school to college. I met a wonderful young man, who later, 8 months after graduating, we got married and I had become an elementary teacher. I was so happy.

The woman then scoffed.

???: But all that changed. On his birthday... I got upset since I forgot about his birthday until one of the children suggested giving him a video call to wish him a happy birthday. When I did... I found my husband sleeping with another woman... Martha... I stormed over there... Tore that bitch's face-off with my bare hands and blew my husband's brains out. But before I could make sure I had killed that bitch... She grabbed a gun of her own and blew my stomach open.

The woman seemed to glow red.

???: You do everything right in life, play by all the rules... and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world! After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here. To get my revenge.

Blitzo: I mean, was she hotter?

The woman glares at Blitzo with an "excuse me?" look on her face.

Blitzo: I'm just saying, Mrs... Or this case "Ms." Mayberry was it...? I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits.

Mrs. Mayberry seethes in anger, she suddenly gained a glowing red aura.

Blitzo: Anywayyyy, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here.