Chapter 3 - The Best Dysfunctional Family In Hell

Here's the next part, enjoy and tell me what you think!

(Location; Outer Edge of Imp City)

[Time Skip]

Months piled up and turned to years, Linc has been living with M&M for about 6.5 years now. Today he was turning 18, nobody knew his birthday so Millie just decided to make it sometime after he had moved in. Since the day he had moved in was Extermination Day. Moxxie and Millie found a job with spots where they could both work together, but Linc never asked as he didn't feel comfortable prying into other people's lives. He would always say something along the lines of, "I don't need to know every little thing about someone else's life. It's their life, not mine. If they don't tell me on their own then it's something I don't need to know,".

Linc acted like that a lot if Moxxie or Millie didn't offer him something or tell him about anything. He wouldn't take anything or ask about anything. Linc would only eat 3 meals a day, no snacks or soft drinks. Only watching TV when Moxxie or Millie is around and give up the remote. His room also showed this, it was unchanged from when he moved in. "I'm not their child that needs attention 24/7, I don't need anything other than the necessities." Linc would say when asked about his basic room. While he was selfless in his thinking, but Millie thinks differently. 

Linc does so much for them, he keeps the house clean when they're not home, despite not remembering anything about himself he cooks amazing meals and still tries to be as helpful as possible when she was busy helping Moxxie, Linc would help him, and vise versa. He may not be their child but he does enough to earn some. Millie and Moxxie would offer to buy him something he likes but Linc would refuse it immediately. While Moxxie understood Linc's view on the situation, and so did Millie, but she still didn't like it.

Currently, Moxxie and Millie walked out of an office building, Moxxie was holding something wrapped in brown packing paper.

Millie: I can't wait for Linc to see this! The look on his face!

Moxxie chuckled at Millie's excitement for what they were about to do. He then felt something breathing down his neck, Moxxie quickly spun around to see who was breathing down his neck but saw no one there. Sighing in relief, Moxxie turned back around, only to get in the face of an Imp, that was much taller than him.

Imp: Hi, Moxxie~.

Moxxie: Gah! Sir!?

Millie: Oh morning Blitzo!

"Blitzo" was a very lanky jester-like imp with a pointed tail who conversely has wide-proportioned hands, pointed feet with a boot-like heel, and a narrow head with curved horns. His eyes have black lines running down the eyelids and his sclera is yellow with a red iris. Blitzo had crimson skin with trace white blotches that cover his right eye and the tip of his tail, black-and-white striped horns with black spines between them running to his tail, and black stripes around his tail. A heart-shaped skull symbol rests on his forehead. He wears a torn black collared coat with red buttons, black boots, and large black gloves with yellow eyes on them. Blitzo also has a red skull charm around his neck.

 Blitzo also has a red skull charm around his neck