Chapter 4 - A Helluva Pilot

Here's the next chapter, voted out over the one about the Sisters, which will be next. Please keep in mind that this is just an edited version of the original series pilot.

Also, I'm cutting out the flashbacks, my reasons being;

1. I plan to show most of Blitzø's spying scenes in the story when M&M's apartment is being shown.

2. I want to show the one other character later rather than now. So Linc can be introduced properly instead of being shown in the early chapters.

And 3. Flashbacks wouldn't make a lot of sense to and for Linc since the first set is when Linc was before he was adopted.

Also, to answer a question from the last chapter; What is the "Ø" in "Blitzø" I'm using? Ø is a letter used in the Danish, Norwegian, Faroese, and Southern Sami languages. In this story's context, it shows that the O in Blitzo's name is silent, cause even if a letter is silent it's still in there so I can't just remove it like most people seem to do.

That is all, Thank you for your time. Enjoy! 

At a multi-floor building, Moxxie, Millie, and Linc walked through the door of the Immediate Murder Professionals office. It took Moxxie a week to agree to let Linc work at I.M.P., even if he wasn't going to do any killing. Void was sleeping in Linc's tail, after learning that Hellhound tails can carry things inside them.

Moxxie: Here we are, we'll try to keep the death in the human world.

Millie: Moxxie.

Moxxie: One sec Millie. Now, if Loona offers you any drinks, don't take them. There is almost always alcohol in what she drinks.

Loona: (from another room) I hear shit talking! Fuck you whoever said it!

Millie: Moxxie!

Moxxie: Hold on. If Loona offers to take you anywhere, don't go. It's most likely a bar or party, with drugs, orgies, or booze, or all three at the same time.

Loona: (from another room) I hear Moxxie bitching! Sit on a dick, fatty!

Millie: MOXXIE!!!

Moxxie: What is it, honey?

Suddenly, Blitzø grabbed Moxxie by the horns and dragged him into a room.

Moxxie: (annoyed and worried) Oh crumps...

Linc could hear cars honking outside from the silence as he and Millie entered the same room as Blitzø and Moxxie. Blitzø closed the door, but not before putting up a sign that said "Meeting in progress". Inside, Linc quickly studied the room, Blitzø was walking by a whiteboard on the wall about to lecture his employees. There was something else but the Fourth wall was in the way and he couldn't see what was past it.

Blitzø: Alright, now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... (looks at Moxxie) Moxxie.

Moxxie gives him a "What the hell?" look, Linc did the same, unsure as to why Blitzø said his father's name.

Blitzø: Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?

Millie: What about a car wash?

Blitzø: This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? Ooh, what about a billboard?

Linc: That sounds good.

Moxxie: We can't afford a billboard, sir.

Blitzø: Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now.