Chapter 2 - A Forgotten Past & A New Family

Here's the next part, enjoy and tell me what you think!

With the soul that fell by itself, after it had formed. They looked into a window to see what they looked like. Their gender was a young male, most likely preteen maybe 11  or 12. Species wise they were an anthropomorphic wolf with a pure snow-white coat, small claws, very fluffy, and blue eyes. He was also buck naked.

Upon seeing that he was butt naked, the albino wolf quickly hid from sight before looking around for clothing. Only finding a pair of baggy pants.

???: What is going on...?

The young pup scratched his head, looked at his hands, and counted his fingers, then he did some small math problems in his head, he then said the alphabet to himself first forwards then backward.

???: Hmm... Hola. ¿Cómo estás hoy? Lo estoy haciendo bien. ¿Y usted? Estoy bien.

A/N: If you want any Spanish translated, talk ask Zakku, he knows the language.

After suddenly speaking Spanish, the young pup scratched his head again.

???: Okay, I know a lot of things, but... (starts pacing) Why don't I know anything about me? 

As the young pup paces, the fourth wall moves to his front, but he continued further coming back and ran into the fourth wall.

???: OW! What the!?

The fourth wall moves from its spot to behind the young pup, who looked around to see what he had just walked into but saw nothing in front of him. Until he looked at the ground, on the ground was a large dark grey book on the ground with a glowing symbol on the front. Around it was black ooze that was gathering toward it as if it was making it.

 Around it was black ooze that was gathering toward it as if it was making it

???: What's this?

The young pup picked up the book and suddenly began clutching his head as it began throbbing pain when sounds began running through his mind. It sounded like he was talking to someone, or rather someone talking to him.

???: Hey, Linc! Come here and gimme a hand!

???: Sure Luna, what do you need?

???: Just help me get this out of the way.

When the noises stopped, the young pup rubbed his head as he picked the book back up.

???: Is... My name... Linc?

'Linc' scratched his head, despite suddenly remembering something, he was only left with more questions. Why did he suddenly remember something after touching this book? What is this book? Who was this "Luna" woman? Was the name spelled L-U-N-A, like the Spanish word for moon, or some other way? And why did he feel calm when hearing that name?

Linc was pulled out of his thoughts when a horn blared over speakers throughout the town outside the alleyway he was in.

Speakers: Attention! The annual Extermination will be ending in 3 hours! Repeat! The annual Extermination will be ending in 3 hours!