Chapter 12 - Snowy Day-Off

Here's the next part, enjoy!

It's been about a good few months since the Spring fiasco with Verosika. Currently... It was a hot day in Hell... Hotter than normal... Usually, the temperature was at a basic 939.15-kelvin, 1230.8 Fahrenheit, or 666 Celcius degrees. But right now? It was 5,778-kelvin, 9940.73 Fahrenheit, or 5504.85 Celcius... The same temperature as the surface of the sun...

Alastor: (On the radio, fans blowing in the background) Watch out, Imp City because with Christmas coming up, we're looking at the hottest day in Hell! Lucifer is furious about the up-and-coming holiday and he is making sure everyone suffers for it!

A hell squirrel runs out into the sunlight and erupts into flames. In the I.M.P. office, the wallpaper curls and peels off by itself, and water in the fish tank starts to boil due to the heat. In the kitchen, the employees were doing their best to survive the heat, having stripped down to their undergarments. Moxxie, Blitzo, and Linc were in their boxer shorts, and Millie, Loona, and Mayberry were in their swimwear. not enjoying the heat. Even Void and Noir were effective by the heat, having trapped themselves in the freezer. Especially Loona and Linc, given their fur.

Loona: Uuuuuuuggghhhh, I wanna tear my skin off right now...

Blitzo: Power through Looney... Power... Through... Fucking shit! It is hot...!

Millie: Void. You gotta a spell that can cool us down?

Void makes a grunting sound from within the freezer.

Millie/Loona/Blitzo: Damn!/Shit!/Fuck!

Ms. Mayberry: You understood that?

Millie: We can't understand what words he's saying but we can get the meaning pretty well.

Blitzo: Comes with hearing him so much.

Linc: All in favor of doing nothing all day say "ugh."

The I.M.P. employees all groan in unison. Moxxie rolls over to try and cool his other side, peeling his sweaty, his foot hitting Blitzo's horns.

Blitzo: Ugh! Mox! I'm gonna throw you out of this office!

Moxxie then smacks Blizo with his tail.

Blitzo: You called my bluff, Mox.

Alastor: (on the radio) With heat like this, I have a burning wish for winter, pun very much intended!

Moxxie: Winter... Winter... Winter... (has an idea) Winter! It's winter in the human world

Moxxie peeled his sweaty stomach off the tile floor.

Moxxie: Let's go to the human world! Maybe to one of the snow-filled areas!

Blitzo: Mox! That's a great idea! I'm gonna open a window so our- CUNTS NEXT DOOR!!! Can suffer.

Verosika: (from the other office) SHUT THE FUCK UP BLITZ-O!!!

Blitzo tries to get up but the skin of his back was stuck to the floor.

Blitzo: Little help?

Millie took out a spatula and stuck it underneath Blitzo, then after a bit of struggling, Blitzo was peeled off the floor, along with some of the wooden tiles.

Blitzo: Alright! Be right back!

Blitzo stepped outside of the office building and opened the window to flash the demons below.

Alastor: (on the radio) Also be on the lookout for random Hellfires! Remember folks, regular fire may not hurt, but hellfire will burn your very soul, you won't die but you will be in terrible pain! Trust me, I've tested this before!